Attachments

• PA300192.jpg
    PA300192.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 978
Last edited:

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
great pics.....but where is the jukebox cue? i have been teased enought without seeing pics of richards new work....

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
was hoping for better pics...but thanks that gives me a glimpse....

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
AE display. Awesome use of ivory, silver and pearl
DSCN0566.jpg

DSCN0567.jpg

Richard Chudy abstract box cue
DSCN0570.jpg

DSCN0571.jpg

Bill Schick box cue
DSCN0568.jpg

Manzino box cue
DSCN0569.jpg

Mezz cue came from Japan. Here is an impressive entry to the maratime collection comissioned by Bob Price
DSCN0561.jpg

Mezz cue abalone inlays. I'll never think of them as production again!
DSCN0572.jpg

A few masters: Manzino, Stroud, Searing
DSCN0564.jpg

Last edited:

Monto P2

Asia Billiards
Silver Member
Thanks for posting the pics, these are very special for people like me who are very far away to come, I wanna visit these cue shows so much:eek:

Thanks once again and wish to see some more pics:thumbup:

Lazerrus

I LUV CURLY MAPLE!!!!!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great pic with Richard Black. He looks like he is doing well.:thumbup:

bobroberts

Pool player
Silver Member
The 2 winners

Bob Manzino's for peoples choice award.
Richard black for collectors choice.

Attachments

• manzino winner.jpg
    manzino winner.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 723
  • cue collector show 056.jpg
    cue collector show 056.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 715

ELBeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In all fairness, meeting some of the legends of cuemaking is half the fun.

hussler

Pristine Cues
Silver Member
Iccs

Ghost Balls, your sarcastic post does not warrant a reply,but I will. I did take many pictures of collectors with their very expensive PRIVATE collections. As common coutesy to these gentlemen I will not post their private collections on an open website. I am sure that if they want their cues posted on AZ they will post them.

G

fourkingscues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Buddy,
Very nice to meet you face to face ,,i will be down in West Plam soon maybe we can meet up again,,,i guess u got busy i never heard form you later,,

BR
Little Kenny

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Gerald,
It was a pleasure meeting you at the ICCS show.
Your collection is growing as we speak, and I wish you luck on getting all the pieces that will complete it for you..
Thanks for sharing your pictures..
Where did my picture go :)
Best,
Ken Kerner

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ghost Balls, your sarcastic post does not warrant a reply,but I will. I did take many pictures of collectors with their very expensive PRIVATE collections. As common coutesy to these gentlemen I will not post their private collections on an open website. I am sure that if they want their cues posted on AZ they will post them.

G

We run a little cue show out this way and the same goes for us as well. Many cue collectors don't like to brag about their collections. It's hard enough to get them to come out and share it with the public. Respect and privacy should always be honored when people are going out of their way to be courteous.

Thanks for sharing the pictures G. Looks like you were having a great time meeting some of the living legends of the cue world!

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Gerald, thanks for posting your pics. The ICCS is the premier event to see many fantastic collections. Looks like it was a great show again this year....hate it that I couldn't make it down.

Sean

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
Gerald, thanks for posting your pics. The ICCS is the premier event to see many fantastic collections. Looks like it was a great show again this year....hate it that I couldn't make it down.

Sean

You were missed buddy:sorry:

hussler

Pristine Cues
Silver Member
Iccs

Ken, I am still thinking about our deal. I will get back to you. You picture is in the other post.

G

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
That Richard Black Darth Vader's cue was the best of show in my opinion. Why?

Not because it was the necessarily the most amazing cue or the prettiest. But for me it was the best interpretation of the original theme I have ever seen.

The original theme was "What would Darth Vader want if he ordered a cue?" or something like that.

Richard nailed it with his interpretation in my mind. Reason?

Because there was no way to know that this cue had anything whatsoever to do with Star Wars simply by looking at the cue. Richard really did get the concept, not to fill a cue up with Stars Wars clipart but instead to make a cue that he felt Darth Vader would order for himself.

Pretty strong IMO.

The only thing I guess that bothers me a little is whether the cue would really hold up to play with. Because I think that Darth Vader would have definitely insisted that his cue be a top notch "player" as well.

Still though Richard gets my vote for outstanding cue of the show.