Pictures I promised Diamond Pro

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
It took awhile to get the table and a little wait for my friend Glen aka Realkingcobra and it seemed like forever for me to learn how to post these.Special thanks to Blackcat and Solartje for giving me the idea and for Glens help he is truly a master at his art.:bow-down: http://forums.azbilliards.com/gallery/data/504/medium/DSCN1821.JPG http://forums.azbilliards.com/gallery/data/504/medium/DSCN1823.JPG http://forums.azbilliards.com/gallery/data/504/medium/DSCN1833.JPG http://forums.azbilliards.com/gallery/data/504/medium/DSCN1827.JPG
 
If your coming north then stop by and pick up a friend of mine in White Rock his name is Terry and he shoots real good.:wink:
 
kevin s said:
WOW! How many titlest do you own? Thats an awesome set up dawg!
Thanks I grin everytime I walk into the room:D I have 4 titlists 3 are one piece and one Titlist professional it is one of the earliest models.
 
Hey Man congratulations on the new table. I'm happy I was able to inspire you. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine. I look you up if I'm ever in the area. You be sure to do the same.

Black Cat :happydance:
 
Very nice table. I really like the contrast of the colors of the rails and sideboards. Very very nice.
MULLY
gotta ask though....why do people put the rack end facing a window?
 
Nice table the black legs and sideskirts contrast well with the top.

Did you do the staining yourself?
 
Now I have a Brunswick Century 9-footer for sale -- CHEAP!

After seeing those pictures, I must get me a Diamond Pro. WOW. That is a real beauty!

What a cool pool room! :p

JAM
 
hehe

its a compliment to see you use the same idea's for the table !
its a looker just like mine!

how did you do the staining?

some older pics for those who never saw it.


 
Last edited:
mullyman said:
Very nice table. I really like the contrast of the colors of the rails and sideboards. Very very nice.
MULLY
gotta ask though....why do people put the rack end facing a window?
Thanks Mully. I had a Olhausen in this spot for 14 years and yes it was a concern of mine. I also had a 55 gallon aquarium and a tv on that end as well:eek: I bought a heavy duty wooden blind that I pull down when I play just in case.
 
Tony_in_MD said:
Nice table the black legs and sideskirts contrast well with the top.

Did you do the staining yourself?
Thanks, no this was done entirely buy Diamond I sent them pics of Black cats and Solartje's table so they new what I was after.
 
Solartje said:
hehe

its a compliment to see you use the same idea's for the table !
its a looker just like mine!

how did you do the staining?

some older pics for those who never saw it.


Thanks Solly, every thing south of the rails is black lacquer.I found the process that you went through interesting but I couldn't ask Diamond to do it that way.Oak as you know has a very open and deep grain pattern and that is still very noticeable through the lacquer.I would have liked to overhaul one myself but I had already ordered this one when Bigtruck offered that great deal on those Texas Diamonds. Hows your game?
 
Back
Top