Pierce Custom Cues looking for feedback from a test cue

plshrk22

A Holes Billiards
Silver Member
I really appreciate everyone that has volunteered and please do not be offended if you were not chosen.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
I Would love to get on board for this.

About a year or so ago i was on board for the Crown Cue review, where a cue was sent to about 10 or 15 players and we all gave our reviews.

from what i understand it all went off great, its a great way to spread the word to all the players.

-Steve

plshrk22

A Holes Billiards
Silver Member
*Update, Jim has advised me that he wants to give the cue away at the end of this test via Raffle. We are not sure of how we are going to do it but 1 of the 15 testers will win the test cue.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
*Update, Jim has advised me that he wants to give the cue away at the end of this test via Raffle. We are not sure of how we are going to do it but 1 of the 15 testers will win the test cue.

that sounds awesome !!!!

great idea !
-Steve

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jim's new cues play Great. he made a few improvements and i think he said he has 2 tapers now. one was a little less stiff. the one i tried out with the less stiff taper was on a zircote cue he made with wenge points and played great

Last edited:

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Jim's new cues play Great. he made a few improvements and i think he said he has 2 tapers now. one was a little less stiff. the one i tried out with the less stiff taper was on a zircote cue he made with wenge points and played great

I like the improvements
I had a chance to try two of his cues, the first one played good but I just didnt care for the taper from that one a while back. But this new one I just ordered is the nutzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:grin: ...I just love this freakn cue, not only the way it looks is everything I wanted when I ordered it but he told me he played with his taper alittle and made alittle adjustment,,,then he seen what I was used to playing with on a shaft I had sent back to him from another cue before. Well from his new taper and a little adjustment to a shaft he seen of mine, he nailed it... This new cue plays jam up its all I wanted and expected.. All I can say yet is im very satisfied with everything about my new cue and the way he built it ,,,, <<< ED

Last edited:

tylerdean14

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
test cue

i play a lot of tourneys would be glad to try it out and tell everybody how it plays.

plshrk22

A Holes Billiards
Silver Member
Please read all of the criteria to qualify for the cue. I am sure there are plenty of qualified people that do not meet the criteria and I apologize for that.

PDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm pretty sure that I am qualified and I would love to take part in a real review. Maybe my friends will stop laughing at me when I tap tone cues and shafts that are new to me.

plshrk22

A Holes Billiards
Silver Member
I appreciate all of the volunteers. PDX and StrokeofLuck please PM me your address.

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
waiting almost two years...

I've been waiting almost two years for a sample of Jim's work. Perhaps this is the best way.

I like to evaluate this.

mr2_serious

BRUTE FORCE BABY!
Silver Member
I would like to give the cue a test run and write up a review as well. I play in two leagues in Houston and could get a newbie and advanced player's opinion on the cue as well as mine. Thanks for the consideration.

-William

twal

"W"
Silver Member
I would love to give this cue a try and send it on.
I have a home table, play league and tournaments.
I would give this cue a good test.
If you need 10 on the I trader than I am out but, you never know :smile:
Thanks for thinking of me.

Last edited: