Please 'Like' the Derby City Facebook Page

Jerry Forsyth

Well-known member
Folks, here is a way to support your favorite sport and it won't cost you a thing. Just please visit the Derby City Classic Facebook page and "Like" the page. Obviously, the more likes they have the easier it will be to try and generate sponsor monies for following years. You can help the game without leaving your chair!

If this link is correct the DCC Facebook page is HERE.
 
Done. I also sent out invites to several of my friends to like the page. Would be cool if they made a Twitter account also. Could send updates or notes during the tournament about goings on or behind the scenes stuff. An app like Plume would let the user post to Twitter and Facebook at the same time.
 
I agree and "Liked" the page back in October. It would also help them if they posted some new content on the page.
 
I agree and "Liked" the page back in October. It would also help them if they posted some new content on the page.

Agreed. I "Liked" the page but it's almost like DCC doesn't like its own page since they haven't done anything with it.
 
Done...... I thought I had already done this before, sorry I missed it, thanks for the reminder.
 
Now the people who operate the page need to actually post some stuff. Updates, pictures, etc. Getting a page or an account on social media is only half the battle. I'm always amazed that so many pool organizations etc are so lacking in this area given that it's free advertising.
 
wow !!!

216 visits today! was 450 when i looked and saw I had already liked it. Now, 650 plus! good job!!!

kd
 
Not going, not good enough, but a friend will be there, any support I can give pool worth the 2min. it takes :)
 
Back
Top