Pool halls in Phoenix, AZ

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Can we please end this hijack?
Nobody cares.
So, about Phoenix...

Well there is not much more than can be said about Phoenix except a lot of places that where, are closed. Golden Eightball, Alexander's, Clicks, Northern Lounger, Six Shooters in Tempe. My take is the recession is to partly blame, plus.

Arizona Rating System.

No Smoking in Public Places Law.

Tough D.U.I. Law with mandatory Jail time, and Interlock Device on your wheels.

Plus people people have more option to spend their recreational money on competing with Pool.

Just my opinion.:smile:

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, you have all the answers. Like when you were at my house and said we had to drive 30 miles to town to buy shorter rail bolts. I said "why don't we just cut some down?" You said we couldn't do it until I explained we do shit like that every day in the ranch. Next thing I know trees a post on AZ on how to cut rail bolts down. Didn't take expert knowledge dipshit, just some common sense. Difference is, those with common sense don't toot their own horn when they figure it out. Preach on buddy

LMAO...:thumbup:

Ken

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Yeah, you have all the answers. Like when you were at my house and said we had to drive 30 miles to town to buy shorter rail bolts. I said "why don't we just cut some down?" You said we couldn't do it until I explained we do shit like that every day in the ranch. Next thing I know trees a post on AZ on how to cut rail bolts down. Didn't take expert knowledge dipshit, just some common sense. Difference is, those with common sense don't toot their own horn when they figure it out. Preach on buddy

Do you actually think that was the first time I'd ever cut down the length of bolts? I only cut 2 1/2" bolts down to 2 1/4" lengths as a last resort....do you know why? answer that a$$hole!!

11Bravo

Registered
Thank you very much for the info. I went to Kolby's yesterday and it was a very nice place. I enjoyed it very much. Nice tables and I REALLY liked the Diamond Pro-am from what I got to see of it. It was occupied so I dirdnt get a turn on her. I'm gonna try Bull Shooters as well as Kolbys didn't have what I was looking for from a retail stand point.

Mr. RealKingCobra, with all due respect, Sir, I appreciate that your trying to make a good case for yourself but your killing the thread. I really just want info on descent pool halls in the Phoenix Area. I am not interested in your insight into bolt metallurgy at this time. Please start your own thread for this as there is no shortage of people that would enjoy arguing with you.

Regards,
11B

realkingcobra

Silver Member

Common sense buddy is not something you have. Depending on where the capture nuts are in the rails, cutting down the length of the bolts may prevent the rail bolts from pushing their way through the top of the rails, but it also runs the risk of not leaving enough threads on the remaining bolt length to avoid running out of threads to tighten up the rail bolts depending on how low the capture nut is mounted in the rails. See, cutting the rail bolts shorter don't lengthen the threads, so without actually rebuilding the rails...in which you were to cheap to do at the time, why would I want to risk messing up a capture nut...only to have to repair it for free!!

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member
Again, nobody fawking cares. Stfu and get out of the man's thread.
OP, report back on what you find. Im moving to Tucson and will be making the trip to Phoenix to find some action this coming spring. I'd like to hear your opinion on the pool halls, not about table mechanics. There is a section for that off-topic crap.

Roger Long

Sonoran Cue Creations
Silver Member
11Bravo,

It was a great pleasure meeting you. Please come back and see us again real soon. In the meantime, shoot straight. :thumbup:

Roger