Pool Team Names: Clever, Funny, Great, Strange...

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Had a team named chubby side action a few yrs ago. Still has the same name today but I moved on. When they call that out a tournament they always laugh

nicksaint26

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
My favorite name I came up with was not a funny one but a play on a show that I loved. The name was Sons of Mosconi for the show Sons of Anarchy. Our logo was the same with the reaper holding a 9 ball.

sam74

Registered
I got about two weeks use out of "RIP Big Willy N Mike Hunt" before it got shortened to RIP Big Willy. I was trying to find a clever way to use Michael Hunt in a team name and that was the best I could come up with. I figured something in memorandum of my old buddies they wouldn't mess with. Maybe you guys could come up with something better?

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Brian,

Many years ago our team captain came up with a really, really sick name for our team in Vegas. He wanted to call us "Hellen Keller Billiard Academy". We'd walk into the event with very dark sun glasses and our cue shafts tappin the ground in front of us. Luckily, BCAPL thought better of it and we changed to Jerry's Kids.

Lyn

Lesh

One Hole Thinkifier
Silver Member
A former team of mine was populated by vets... Alpha Mike Foxtrot, military phonetic alphabet for AMF (adios motherf*****)

Also, The Nerf Herders (Sponsored by Dickins Cider)

:)

Lesh

Last edited:

Catahula

I said "SIT!"
Silver Member
Team name last year at Western BCA

in Lincoln City was "4 Pros and a Con". Our 5th was out on probation. Back in now but we miss him.
Love ya Slice.
Tommy

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Played against a team a few years ago called "Sofa King Good".

Ironically, they weren't that good.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Team

There was a team name I caught the other night when I was at the pool room, their team name was - seeing double shooting triple - I don't a kick out of it.

Rob.M

LuckyStroke

Full Splic Addict
Silver Member
My APA nine ball team that I captain
image.jpg

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Goats Dont Eat Thistles

Attachments

• c336cd24c3f18c4f04ddb9ce81a7b531-1.jpg