Predator Pool Table

realkingcobra

Silver Member
American pool player support for something new in this industry is about on the same level of support as a $2.00 dollar hooker! Loyalty don't mean a damn thing to them unless someone is PAYING them for it!!! In 5 minutes after the Predator table launch, the American support for something new will dissappear!!! Thats just they way it is in this country!!

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That table would like Super Great, with my new 2021 BreakRAK, sitting on the spot & Ppredator's Break Cue laying ready for use...

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
You mean this thing...?...:
View attachment 595882
Incredible looking and pretty table .
But, I won't use my good cue in that . If you think the old Murrey table with their sharp metals dinged cues, that one is probably be worse .

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Me and some buddies have a pool related project in the works and your name came up as a possible investor (you know my partners well) and I told them I would not be in a business if your name is associated with it.

True story.

I'll be patiently waiting for the threatening and abusive PM's which I will NOT report.

Ball is in your court.
I think its funny, and sick at the same time, that some people just convince themselves that they're sure they know what I'm up to, or partnering in. Then post their thoughts or feelings about something they know NOTHING about, just to further their ignorance!!

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It will be interesting with the first use of the Predator pool table at the world championships, how it will affect play? Will Predator sponsored players perhaps have had a sneak peak and sneak play on the table? If so, will they have an advantage over the rest of the field? Will the table play closer to a Diamond, or closer to a GC, for both the rail bounce and the pocket acceptance? Will the players complain or praise the table? ha ha.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I was simply informing you that your general attitude here has cost you an opportunity.

We're done here.
Cost me an opportunity? For what??? Am I missing something? Do you know something I DON'T know? Guess how many times people have told me I'm missing out on something? Yet, I never seem to be without work, why is that?

Nyquil

I for one will be intrested to see what they come up with just for curiosity sake. Definitely won't be giving up my diamond that's coming for one though that is for sure. My purchase is a forever one. Some hate the box like body of the pro am's I love that industrial look. I think it's a bad ass looking table. Made in the 🇺🇸 was also a huge selling point.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I for one will be intrested to see what they come up with just for curiosity sake. Definitely won't be giving up my diamond that's coming for one though that is for sure. My purchase is a forever one. Some hate the box like body of the pro am's I love that industrial look. I think it's a bad ass looking table. Made in the 🇺🇸 was also a huge selling point.
I'll tell you what, designing a pool table is NOT like designing a cue, that's for sure. I doubt Predator will have much influence, if ANY when it comes to SAM building a pool table, and simply calling it a Predator pool table!! No different than the Predator light they sell, they didn't design it or build it, they just attached their NAME to it and market it.

YoungAtHeart

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll tell you what, designing a pool table is NOT like designing a cue, that's for sure. I doubt Predator will have much influence, if ANY when it comes to SAM building a pool table, and simply calling it a Predator pool table!! No different than the Predator light they sell, they didn't design it or build it, they just attached their NAME to it and market it.
It will be a standard Sam bottom with a sightly redesigned top

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I need a low deflection pool table..if the balls get close to the holes they deflect right in!

JT4Annapolis

JT in FL now
1622657382915.png