Prodigy Shafts - Anyone tried one?

Not confused. Just trying to be nice. If inquiries along those lines upset you, no more need be said.
 
stikapos said:
Not confused. Just trying to be nice. If inquiries along those lines upset you, no more need be said.


I never got upset, that's why i said you ARE confused. You misunderstood something, not sure what
 
Well I ran into my friend today at the 8 ball tourney (I got crushed in the tourney) and he had the cue there with the no deflection shaft. The cue looked very nice! Is it worth the $7000? No! From 3 feet away it looked like any other nice looking cue. Now he brought it over and let me shoot a few racks with it while I was warning up with another guy. We were shooting 8 ball on 9' black crown and my first 2 racks with his cue I broke (not with his cue obviously) and ran out the table back to back lol. The cue had a nice balance and felt really comfortable to play with, it could hit soft and it could hit hard, there was no struggle to move whitey around. A confidence booster for sure. Now the top 3 players at the tourney, one guy used a 3 year old meucci with a black dot, one guy uses a $1 soft tip on his cue which he says he goes through a lot of them through the year and the other is playing with a borrowed cue. If they were using a house cue u would get your butt kicked in a race.
He told me a bit about Ronnie, very religious, talks with a heavy southern american accent, takes care of a lot of orphans, says he one of the best cue makers in the world and one of the worst salesman in the world and some other stuff i don?t think I should post.
 
Last edited:
dirtydog48 said:
On Ron's website under Exotic wood series, mine is very similar to o3-08. I ordered mine from the "cues being built" section and wanted it left plain. He e-mailed me no less than 5 times trying to bump the price by adding points or decorations I did not want. Mine is slightly plainer than the one pictured.

i didn't have that problem but i guess i was spending enough already. i think i'm going to stick to more plain cues from now on.
 
Back
Top