Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is!

1304.gif



Efren and Ronnie Alcano would definitely have a big advantage!
1202.gif
 
Stones said:
Is that considered taking ball in hand or ball in mouth?

Stones


It's actually ball in hand to mouth! :eek: We all saw he can draw, but can he follow? :D
 
Anyone that would stick that nasty ass cue ball in their mouth really needs help. Even if he changed balls to one of his own when he walked off camera, which I suspect he did, it's still filthy. Jesus.
MULLY
 
I wonder how long it would have taken me to kick this guy out of the room I used to manage. I mean, what kind of ball cleaner do you use for this?
 
Some people just have too much free time. I bet it took him a whie to learn how to do that, something I will never know, I have never had balls or a ball in my mouth.;)
 
That's the most disgusting thing I have seen in a long time and I see hillbilly's walking barefoot in the pool rooms every day. Wow.
 
The first time I ever saw anyone do this was Jesse Middlebrook. He was shooting spot shots on a bar table from the kitchen for $50 a shot.... and robbing some poor soul. :D

Southpaw
 
Back
Top