-R- Oak Titlist Convrsion Before & After

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
First I would like to Thank Larry Moy for getting me interested in Titlist conversions. Second thanks to Troy (KOINNKID) for providing me with a beautiful oak Titlist to convert. Third Mr Hoppe for dating the cue and suggesting the replica sticker for the butt. And special thanks to Jerry for performing his magic.

Attachments

• MVC-008F.JPG
    MVC-008F.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,618
  • MVC-009F.JPG
    MVC-009F.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,581
  • MVC-010F.JPG
    MVC-010F.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,574
  • MVC-011F.JPG
    MVC-011F.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 1,597
  • MVC-006F.JPG
    MVC-006F.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,565
Last edited:

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Now

57"...19.25oz...predator matching joint ring...5/8" Ivory Butt Cap...Lizard print leather wrap and replica pre 1945 Brunswick sticker...Enjoy!

Attachments

• DSC04462.jpg
    DSC04462.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1,558
  • DSC04463.jpg
    DSC04463.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1,559
  • DSC04464.jpg
    DSC04464.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,565
  • DSC04466.jpg
    DSC04466.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1,565
  • DSC04471.jpg
    DSC04471.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1,566

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Darn nice cue. Very tastefully done. A great destiny for an iconic cue.

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Thanks

Thanks for the kind comments. It is nice to have an old school cue to play with that is 70 years old. Who knows what stories that oak could tell or who played with it in the 1940's!!!

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Love that

Jerry squeezed every drop of old school and reindexed that titlist into a new school hot rod!
I ask for conniculled shafts. Do you have a prefferance? In the last few years Jerry's Cues have improved exponentially in quality.

Very pretty build.
Nick :)

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Shafts

Jerry squeezed every drop of old school and reindexed that titlist into a new school hot rod!
I ask for conniculled shafts. Do you have a prefferance? In the last few years Jerry's Cues have improved exponentially in quality.

Very pretty build.
Nick :)

Actually Nick I only shoot with Predator 314/2's so I didn't order any shafts. I had Jerry match the joint ring to my Predator shafts. I have no intension of selling the cue so I was not worried about resale value without original -R- shafts.

Hope this makes sense!!!

Good to hear from you

Frank

Chalk&Awe

Gotta have that cue!
Silver Member
It's a piece of history, very well converted. Congrats on a beautiful cue, and I also really like the sticker being put back on it.:thumbup::thumbup:
Thanks for sharing, Jake​

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Finally

Got to shoot with it today. The cue really plays well. I think...no I know this is going to be my player!!!

Wedge

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Best of Luck

Nice! I've been thinking about an oak Titlist conversion.

Oak one piece Titlists are very hard to find right behind the very, very rare ebony Titlists. I hope you find one to convert and I also hope you have Jerry Rauenzahn do the conversion. If I ever see one for sale I will let you know.

Be Well

Wedge

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
very nice and rare to ever see an oak titlist.This is the first time I have ever seen any titlist converted and have the decal on the bottom.very classy.

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Thanks Bobby

very nice and rare to ever see an oak titlist.This is the first time I have ever seen any titlist converted and have the decal on the bottom.very classy.

If you play at the MD 14.1 State Tournament in August I will show it to you. I saw a while back you were looking for Titlists to have converted. Did you have any luck? Below is the website for the replica stickers in case you are interested.

Frank

http://www.classicbilliards.net/html/pool_cue_decals.cfm

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
Actually Nick I only shoot with Predator 314/2's so I didn't order any shafts. I had Jerry match the joint ring to my Predator shafts. I have no intension of selling the cue so I was not worried about resale value without original -R- shafts.

Hope this makes sense!!!

Good to hear from you

Frank

DANG! I thought for sure this one would show up on the W/FS section! :mad:

Congratulations on one gorgeous "old-school" looking conversion! This one IS A KEEPER! ;)

Jason