Realkingcobra is in town!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guppywithteeth

Registered
I'm sure he does a fine job, no one has disputed that in any thread.

What is ridiculous is to say he only has time management issues, as he took $1,300 Dollars from Kevin in Canada who sent him the money and rails to have his rails done. He never did them, Kevin had to fly down from Canada just to get his property back, months later. The guy still hadn't done any work on them and he kept Kevin's money.

Not only did he not pay Kevin back, but then he came on Az and tried to lay the blame on Kevin, got nasty so the thread would be moved or deleted, and ending up getting banned.

That is way more than a time management issues, sorry.

And YOU took it upon yourself to hijack a thread that had nothing to do with you at all, that's what being a true TROLL is all about.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
let's simplify this for all buyers going forward, with regard to any purchases:

1) 50% deposit via PayPal or CC, so that you have recourse
2) balance & freight @ ship w/ proof of work & tracking #. again, via CC/PayPal (see #1)
3) if no communication timely - red flag. (see #1)
4) if you want something done for you - know how to "work it".

(it's what i do @ 6.5 states to cover my people. 980 demanding associates. 350 occasional pain-in-the-ass accts. the only exceptions are Acts of God & their own negligence.)

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you think this guy wants to call him, or would believe a word of what he said ???

2009 - 2011 ——> Unfortunately that guy was out $3,000 Dollars for almost two years.

Or maybe this guy ??? ——> HighRoller54 ————> 07-01-2013, 08:13 PM ——> This is an update after another 6 weeks and still Glen has not returned my property.

Or maybe the latest victim 2014 Kevin from Canada ———> Still waiting to get his $1,300 Dollars back —————> I don’t think he would want call him, or believe a single word that would come out of his mouth.

Calling names and making threats, isn't a good thing. In fact that's why you have to pretend to be somebody else right now.

Seems like you would have learned by now.

Funny how in every instance, it's always the guy who got screwed at fault, LOL

But that's right you never make mistakes so how could you
learn from them ?

Last edited:

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You know what, I have to say that if it wasn't RKC, none of you would even care. But because it is RKC, you all talk like you really KNOW who he is, and what he's really all about. You don't know if he's paid the money back to the guy in Canada yet, yet your so sure of yourselves that you really think you know what's really going on, sounds like a bunch of trolls to me. And knowing Glen for as long as I've known him, the problem is not with a lot you saying you wouldn't hire him to work on your own pool tables, the real problem is that not one of you would ever have enough money to pay him for his services in the first place. I for one am waiting to see if he's going to be working on the rest of the pool tables at the Downlo because if he needs more help, I'm heading that way ASAP because he generates a lot of work for us OTHER table mechanics as well!

Rich

You're right, we don't know. But here's what we do know. He made promises to the guy. He took his money. The guy had to travel to RKC's place to recover his property. There's no confirmation the money was returned. This is not the first incident like this with RKC. As usual, RKC came on here and blasted everybody being critical of him and blamed the guy whose rails and money he took.

Those are the facts as have been stated. Are there any of those you can factually dispute?

Who could afford to hire RKC based upon this type of service? You'd have to factor in traveling to his residence, taking the rails to someone else to actually get repaired and losing the deposit you paid him. It would be cheaper to simply purchase a new table.

You're right about generating work for other table mechanics, i.e., those table mechanics who inherit the jobs he took on and didn't do or complete.

RKC may be a world class table mechanic knowledge wise. Unfortunately for him, to be considered world class overall in his type of business, you have to provide reliable, courteous Customer Service. He is an epic fail on that side, as bad as I've ever seen. So in my book, he is anything but world class. I'd tape plastic cups to the sides of my dining room table and play on it before I'd let him work on anything I owned. And that's what I'd have to do for 6 months to 3 years if I was ever dumb enough to ship my rails to him.

Baxter

Out To Win
Silver Member
What kind of cloth is going on that table, Baxter? I haven't been there in a while, but if I recall correctly that table was really, really fast. I'd be curious to know what kind of cloth that was on that table, but it sure played faster than 860.

The tables have Milliken on them. He's putting tournament blue 860 on the table he's doing, which is what should be on all the tables imo. I'm hoping this table impresses the management so much they have the other tables done, but these aren't exactly pool playing owners, so that's an uphill battle.

Baxter

Out To Win
Silver Member
Personally, I'm pretty stoked to have him here doing this table. I don't care about all this internet drama.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Do any of you really believe Glen would tell anyone of you his personal business just to answer to you like he owes you all something

Well, when he was here posting and boasting about his work, he sure let us in on enuff of his business and of the other cretin table mechanics that didn't know shit about tables.

He let us in on that much.

Gup, it has zero to do with anyone of us having a set. I don't say anything on this board to anyone that I wouldn't say straight up to their face.

So, you're saying that you have to be a tough guy to do the proper things in life.

If Glen were half the man that he tries to let on that he is, he would have done the right thing and paid his debt to Kevin.

Thats what a real man does, admit and correct his mistakes in life. Not come out swinging.

Any bozo knuckle dragging gorilla can do that.

Reactions: KRJ

guppywithteeth

Registered
Well, when he was here posting and boasting about his work, he sure let us in on enuff of his business and of the other cretin table mechanics that didn't know shit about tables.

Gup, it has zero to do with anyone of us having a set. I don't say anything on this board to anyone that I wouldn't say straight up to their face.

So, you're saying that you have to be a tough guy to do the proper things in life.

If Glen were half the man that he tries to let on that he is, he would have done the right thing andI paid his debt to Kevin.

Thats what a real man does, admit and correct his mistakes in life. Not come out swinging.

And a real man knows when not to stick his nose in other people's business, when it don't pertain to them, and seeing how you'd never hire RKC for any work, nor would he ever do any work for you no matter how much money you were offering, then I guess you have no involvement with RKC at all, there than to have a big nose and no balls.

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Personally, I'm pretty stoked to have him here doing this table. I don't care about all this internet drama.

yep.... i know what you mean.

some people don't give a shit if some one has done wrong or not...as long as that person has done nothing wrong to them. am i right ?:grin:

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

If Glen were half the man that he tries to let on that he is, he would have done the right thing and paid his debt to Kevin.

That's what a real man does, admit and correct his mistakes in life. Not come out swinging.

Very well stated. You'd think he'd realize that if you're going to screw people over and over people are going to say something about it.

Sure his chest pounding childish antics may quite some people. There will always be those who are not impressed or intimidated however.

On a side note, it must be hard trying to tell people to mind their own business when you're using someone else's identity to do it.

Last edited:
And a real man knows when not to stick his nose in other people's business, when it don't pertain to them, and seeing how you'd never hire RKC for any work, nor would he ever do any work for you no matter how much money you were offering, then I guess you have no involvement with RKC at all, there than to have a big nose and no balls.

I don't understand......all the people on the forum that get on Glens ass.....are TROLLS....even me according to Donnie Weasels....LOL
But aren't all those TROLLS....the same ones that follow Glen when he hammers everyone else.....but that's ok......their all on Glens side........but just disagree with anything Glen does and you have no balls and are a TROLL.

I'm just really wondering WHO'S.the real TROLL on ....sorry....was on AZ?
This is for all of us TROLLS.....whom are wondering....of course it none of are business....but no KEVIN HAS NOT BEEN PAID......so there y'all have it from another TROLL.

Why do I post.....cause for the first time....people on AZ have seen through Glen....and have been PM me with pics of all the guys Glen showed how to do rail work....they don't want to play on their tables......and are now finding out if they want their rails done correctly.....their going to have to send them to me and pay again.
Those are the guys Glen said...send the rails to them....they can do the rails as good as Mark....and you can save money..........seems to me....their not saving money.
Love me hate me......I don't sugarcoat the stories......I tel the truth.....and I've tried to educate AZ customers......some know now.

Mark Gregory

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
amen

Amen. I don't care what other people think of someone. I am man enough to make my own judgements with the dealings with them.

guppywithteeth

Registered
Very well stated. You'd think he'd realize that if you're going to screw people over and over people are going to say something about it. Sure his chest pounding childish
antics may quite some people. There will always be those who are not impressed or intimidated however.
On a side note, it must be hard trying to tell people to mind their own business when
you're using someone else's identity to do it.

Or hiding behind a computer screen, speaking of which, have you grown some balls yet and called RKC yourself yet?

guppywithteeth

Registered
I don't understand......all the people on the forum that get on Glens ass.....are TROLLS....even me according to Donnie Weasels....LOL
But aren't all those TROLLS....the same ones that follow Glen when he hammers everyone else.....but that's ok......their all on Glens side........but just disagree with anything Glen does and you have no balls and are a TROLL.

I'm just really wondering WHO'S.the real TROLL on ....sorry....was on AZ?
This is for all of us TROLLS.....whom are wondering....of course it none of are business....but no KEVIN HAS NOT BEEN PAID......so there y'all have it from another TROLL.

Why do I post.....cause for the first time....people on AZ have seen through Glen....and have been PM me with pics of all the guys Glen showed how to do rail work....they don't want to play on their tables......and are now finding out if they want their rails done correctly.....their going to have to send them to me and pay again.
Those are the guys Glen said...send the rails to them....they can do the rails as good as Mark....and you can save money..........seems to me....their not saving money.
Love me hate me......I don't sugarcoat the stories......I tel the truth.....and I've tried to educate AZ customers......some know now.

Mark Gregory

Looks like a little self serving if you ask me, looking to get some credit for your rail work, trying to step on RKC shoulders to get it.

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do any of you really believe Glen would tell anyone of you his personal business just to answer to you like he owes you all something, if that's what any of you think, then you really DON'T know Glen at all, so like I said, grow some balls and call the man and ask him yourselves! Or maybe none of you are as big and bad as you think you are, and are really nothing more than trolls on AZB. I can't answer your questions, and neither can anyone else on AZ, so pick up your phone....and call him!
Its not his personal business. He or you are a DBA offering a service to the public. Consumers have every right to know which business is operating ethically and which ones like Glen aren't.

There is no such thing as private or personal business when you're running a company open to the public. Get a clue.

This is the core problem between those who defend Glen and those who look at him as if he's any other business.

Based on the slew of redundant statements I think its pretty clear that you're Glen.

I got news for you. Transparency is part of running a business. The IRS wants to know how you're receiving payments and the EPA wants to know if you keep a clean kitchen. But the public wants to know if you take care of your customers. You got a long shaky rap sheet on that. If you don't like your dirty laundry aired out for others to scrutinize then stop running off with peoples property and money.

guppywithteeth

Registered
Its not his personal business. He or you are a DBA offering a service to the public. Consumers have every right to know which business is operating ethically and which ones like Glen aren't.

This is the core problem between those who defend Glen and those who look at him as if he's any other business.

Based on the slew of redundant statements I think its pretty clear that you're Glen.

I got news for you. Transparency is part of running a business. The IRS wants to know how you're receiving payments and the EPA wants to know if you keep a clean kitchen. But the public wants to know if you take care of your customers. You got a long shaky rap sheet on that. If you don't like your dirty laundry aired out for others to scrutinize then stop running off with peoples property and money.

Another one with no balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.