Realkingcobra is in town!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
The John Barton and RKC School Of Posting Wizardry
also known as "How to do something phenomenally obvious while still thinking you are clever 101"

Step 1 - Register multiple accounts
Step 2 - Get banned on primary account
Step 3 - Suddenly start using another account
Step 4 - Continue to use exactly the same words and writing style as always

Comedy gold.

That's interesting because I took a JB comparison out of my last post.
I had a different take on it, but there is definitely some six degree's of JB going on here.
The big difference is that none of JB's issues are related to making quality cue cases, and he seems to have his finances in order.

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Typical narcissistic behavior by RKC. He thinks he's so much smarter than everyone else and cannot understand another perspective regardless of facts and logic. Rather pathetic. He acts like he is a world class heart surgeon while he is no more than a legend in his own mind.

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If he was a real business owner like you, he would have fired himself along time ago. He probably has for all we know. Do you think he get customers for bill boards and phone book adds? Do you think he was driving down the PCH in his truck and trailer and some guy flagged him down and ask if by chance he did table work. NO! People know him and his quality of work and they take a chance. Thats it. Your "Consumer protection" angle is just another way to try and bash a guy who's reputation (good and bad)has been years in the making.
Talk about not getting it. It doesn't matter where his business comes from or how long he's built his reputation. It doesn't matter if he's 1 guy, 5 guys or 30k employees deep.

He's getting bashed for treating his customers poorly...not because I'm looking for excuses to tear him down. He's providing those reasons all on his own.

We don't live a in world where people always have to "take chances". Social media such as places like this can easily provide some much needed background to lesson the risks of doing business.

ESPECIALLY, when it comes to doing work with small businesses that cater to a niche clientele.

This is a good thing but some here are more interested in protecting their board buddy instead of looking at this guy like any other real consumer would.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
And a real man knows when not to stick his nose in other people's business, when it don't pertain to them, and seeing how you'd never hire RKC for any work, nor would he ever do any work for you no matter how much money you were offering, then I guess you have no involvement with RKC at all, there than to have a big nose and no balls.

Now here is the Glen that we all know and love.

Kind of like what you're doing. Only that you're on Glen's side. Well of course you are, right Glen. When you refer to yourself in the third person, one has to be so very careful. You've outed yourself some time ago.

Serious, Glen, (Yourself), posts and boasts of your work and use AZB to advertise. Its everyones business or at the very least, their right to post opinions.

Why are you so interested in everyones Balls all of a sudden Glen. Lonely nights on the road perhaps.
When a person gets into a street fight, their balls is the last thing that they really want to be with them at that moment.

And of course Glen, (You), wouldn't do any work for me, no matter how much I was offering. How do you know this. Did Glen tell you?
The thought of ever hiring Glen, (You), for anything hadn't crossed my mind. Trust me on this one.

Last edited:

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
No one else was directly affected by those events that is here on AZ.

At the end of the day How does it affect the people who are posting such negative and angry replies. I don't get how grown adults can get so worked up over things that they don't have anything to do with and will not affect them in anyway possible.

My response is addressing the line of thinking above, not the RKC/Kevin issue specifically. Sorry but when I hear the tired old "if it didn't happen to you it doesn't affect you and therefore you have no right to have or voice an opinion on it" it gets me going. It is one of the dumbest and most illogical arguments ever, and yet you hear it all the time.

By that line of thinking when someone is murdered it doesn't affect you and you have no right to stand against it because it wasn't you or a loved one that was killed. When a child is molested it doesn't affect you unless it it was your child. When a person gets assaulted and beat to a pulp for no good reason it doesn't affect you unless it was your face that was bashed in. When a gas station is robbed it doesn't affect you unless you are the owner or the cashier that had the gun in their face. Right? Nonsense. Utter stupidity.

For starters your whole premise is wrong to begin with because all of these types of things (including bad cue and table deals) do affect almost all of us in any number of ways (cost of goods increase, you have to alter your routines or life in an effort to protect yourself and avoid dangers, etc, etc, etc).

But in any case what it really comes down to is that there are two kinds of people accounting for the two lines of thought on this. Type 1 judge a man's character solely by how the man has treated him and without regard for how they have treated others (generally selfish, self serving, self centered "me, me, me" type people that only care about themselves). Type 2 judge a man's character by how he treats everyone with no bias or favoritism regarding whether that treatment involved them or not.

Type 1 people are the ones that you will find making the "if it didn't happen to you it doesn't affect you and therefore you have no right to have or voice an opinion on it" arguments. They are the ones with the "I don't care how they treat others as long as they don't treat me bad" viewpoints. You are a Type 1. I can't even begin to tell you how illogical, naive, and short sighted that view point is. Ask yourself "if this happened to me would I be ok with it?" If the answer is no, then you have to realize it is just as wrong when it happens to someone else and your feelings about it shouldn't be any different. You are entitled to your own opinions but give up the ones that are based on the "if you weren't involved you weren't affected and have no right to an opinion" argument because they are dumb. And stupid. And asinine.

Last edited:

J-Flo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
last post , I promise

Talk about not getting it. It doesn't matter where his business comes from or how long he's built his reputation. It doesn't matter if he's 1 guy, 5 guys or 30k employees deep.

He's getting bashed for treating his customers poorly...not because I'm looking for excuses to tear him down. He's providing those reasons all on his own.

We don't live in a world where people always have to "take chances". Social media such as places like this can easily provide some much needed background to lesson the risks of doing business.

ESPECIALLY, when it comes to doing work with small businesses that cater to a niche clientele.

This is a good thing but some here are more interested in protecting their board buddy instead of looking at this guy like any other real consumer would.

I see your celebrating 420 day. You'll never get it so the last thing I'm going to say on the issue. You are confused. Very confused. You are punishing a guy who has bad business practices, Based on the face that you have worked hard to operate your business within the boundaries and restriction that exist in your head. Its just your opinion on how business should be done. There are hundreds of post here that show that Glen has tried to help people with there problems. Is he perfect, Hell No, Are you? Tell us some mistakes you have made in life.
What Good does it do to keep trying to drag the guy through the mud. Do you think that makes you a better person. Do you need to keep punching him in the nuts to make you happy with who you are as a person? Will any thing you say change how the world operates today? DO you really think that you're saving innocent consumers thousands of dollars from shoddy workmanship. Come back down to earth and eat some ham, its easter. But you know that already, that would explain your need to crucify Glen.

P.S I dont know Glen, never had a conversation with or any dealings at all.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Real class there buddy, you must be from Canada

Yes I am Guppy Glen.

I was thinking the same for yourself when you lost all arguments and resorted to the usual Glen tactics, telling members that they had no Sand. Your nasty side is coming out now.

Altho, I have no idea what side of the 49th a member lives on has anything to do with this thread.

Oh, I get it. It was supposed to be a put down to Canadians. Good one.

It is fitting that your reputation has preceded you to the Great White North tho.

Fix tables, don't go to open Mike night at the Comedy Club.

Last edited:

J-Flo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow!

My response is addressing the line of thinking above, not the RKC/Kevin issue specifically. Sorry but when I hear the tired old "if it didn't happen to you it doesn't affect you and therefore you have no right to have or voice an opinion on it" it gets me going. It is one of the dumbest and most illogical arguments ever, and yet you hear it all the time.

By that line of thinking when someone is murdered it doesn't affect you and you have no right to stand against it because it wasn't you or a loved one that was killed. When a child is molested it doesn't affect you unless it it was your child. When a person gets assaulted and beat to a pulp for no good reason it doesn't affect you unless it was your face that was bashed in. When a gas station is robbed it doesn't affect you unless you are the owner or the cashier that had the gun in their face. Right? Nonsense. Utter stupidity.

For starters your whole premise is wrong to begin with because all of these types of things (including bad cue and table deals) do affect almost all of us in any number of ways (cost of goods increase, you have to alter your routines or life in an effort to protect yourself and avoid dangers, etc, etc, etc).

But in any case what it really comes down to is that there are two kinds of people accounting for the two lines of thought on this. Type 1 judge a man's character solely by how the man has treated him and without regard for how they have treated others (generally selfish, self serving, self centered "me, me, me" type people that only care about themselves). Type 2 judge a man's character by how he treats everyone with no bias or favoritism regarding whether that treatment involved them or not.

Type 1 people are the ones that you will find making the "if it didn't happen to you it doesn't affect you and therefore you have no right to have or voice an opinion on it" arguments. They are the ones with the "I don't care how they treat others as long as they don't treat me bad" viewpoints. You are a Type 1. I can't even begin to tell you how illogical, naive, and short sighted that view point is. Ask yourself "if this happened to me would I be ok with it?" If the answer is no, then you have to realize it is just as wrong when it happens to someone else and your feelings about it shouldn't be any different. You are entitled to your own opinions but give up the ones that are based on the "if you weren't involved you weren't affected and have no right to an opinion" argument because they are dumb. And stupid. And asinine.

Now Glen is a child molester and murderer. The Guy FUC3ED UP, not one person has disputed that. Who has not made mistakes in their life. Except you and Bishop. But how much is enough in regards to this thread?
You have managed to put billions of people in to two groups, congratulations. I have to tell you that I don't fall into either of those two categories. I don't judge a man on his mistakes, I look at how he took care of those mistakes. Not wether it effects me or not.

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Originally Posted By, Mark Gregory:

"This is for all of us TROLLS.....whom are wondering....of course it's none of our business....but no, KEVIN HAS NOT BEEN PAID......so there y'all have it from another TROLL.

Thanks for letting us know that Mark, at least you are someone whom I can trust what you say.

Some people are listening to glen say that Kevin has been paid, that's funny as
the facts that he comes up with seem to be what ever works with the latest story
he has come up with. Pay Pal, Check, what next traded 3 camels and a goat ???

To put it simpler for those that don't pay close attention, the facts are just things that
seem to get in glens way, amazing anyone would believe him !!!

Everybody who glen ever screwed over is in the wrong, not glen, LOL:rotflmao1:

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi
Have you heard of Gus.I still looking for him,so since I saw that RealKingCobra is in town I might think he could be somewhere here as well.Lert me know if you notice something suspicious.
Thanks
and Wish everything best for Easter,to you and to all your family.Wish you much luck,good health and much good food of course.
Yes I am Guppy Glen.

I was thinking the same for yourself when you lost all arguments and resorted to the usual Glen tactics, telling members that they had no Sand. Your nasty side is coming out now.

Altho, I have no idea what side of the 49th a member lives on has anything to do with this thread.

Oh, I get it. It was supposed to be a put down to Canadians. Good one.

It is fitting that your reputation has preceded you to the Great White North tho.

Fix tables, don't go to open Mike night at the Comedy Club.

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
Hi
Have you heard of Gus.I still looking for him,so since I saw that RealKingCobra is in town I might think he could be somewhere here as well.Lert me know if you notice something suspicious.

Stay focused buddy
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398032772.056222.jpg

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
J-Flo said:
Now Glen is a child molester and murderer.
Nowhere did I even infer that comparison. In fact, I specifically stated that my post was solely in regard to your dumb "if it didn't involve you then you can't have a valid opinion on the matter" argument and nothing to do with RKC/Kevin. How much more clear could it be? If there was an inference to be made (there wasn't), it would have been to you, not Glen.

J-Flo said:
Who has not made mistakes in their life. Except you and Bishop.
I never even gave my opinion on the whole Glen/Kevin saga so that was another pretty dumb comment to make on your part. For the record though, I, like everyone else, make mistakes. They usually aren't real bad though, and the resolution to them is usually really good. I will say this though, one area where I am mistake free is I never, ever, use the absolutely ridiculous "if it didn't involve you then you can't have a valid opinion on the matter" argument.

J-Flo said:
But how much is enough in regards to this thread?
The threads only keep going because people keep trying to make excuses for that which isn't excusable. When that stops, people will stop posting, guaranteed. Who died recently, or who else might have gotten good service, etc, etc, have nothing to do with whether this customer was treated correctly initially, or with the resolution.

J-Flo said:
You have managed to put billions of people in to two groups, congratulations.
It was clearly a generalization, and a fairly accurate one.

J-Flo said:
I don't judge a man on his mistakes, I look at how he took care of those mistakes
Major BS. Either a flat out lie, or you just aren't very good at being introspective. We all judge people both by their mistakes, and also how well they handled them. And your credibility for judging even on the how mistakes were handled part goes to near zero when you defend one that wasn't handled well.

J-Flo said:
Not wether it effects me or not.
More BS. You already made it clear with your "if it didn't involve you it doesn't affect you..." argument that you feel that whether something affects you or not should have a bearing on how you feel about it.

I'm seeing a pattern here. You just aren't very good at thinking logically. Everybody has their weaknesses I guess.

His Boy Elroy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glenn just got into town to rebuild one of our Diamond tables at The Downlo here in Chico, CA! These are all original red label Diamonds. Management can't swing the prices to have them all done, but we are having our front "action table" completely reworked with "Fatboy" rails and everything. He'll be here through Tuesday, and when he's done this will be the premier Diamond table in Northern California! I heard after he's done here, he'll be down in Sacramento for a while...
I just read a thread last week from 2010 in which Kimg Cobra says Diamond had recently implemented his redesign of the Diamond rails to better fit the Aremis cushions. He said, because of this, he coluld no longer take an older Diamond and make it play better than a new Diamond straight out of the factory: he could only tie it. I don't know. If he's going to make the best diamond in northern California, maybe there have been more advances in rail - cushion technology in the last four years.

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now things would be right if they were to remove the ban on Kevin from Canada
the guy who got screwed in all of this.

J-Flo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy 420 to you as well

Nowhere did I even infer that comparison. In fact, I specifically stated that my post was solely in regard to your dumb "if it didn't involve you then you can't have a valid opinion on the matter" argument and nothing to do with RKC/Kevin. How much more clear could it be? If there was an inference to be made (there wasn't), it would have been to you, not Glen.

I never even gave my opinion on the whole Glen/Kevin saga so that was another pretty dumb comment to make on your part. For the record though, I, like everyone else, make mistakes. They usually aren't real bad though, and the resolution to them is usually really good. I will say this though, one area where I am mistake free is I never, ever, use the absolutely ridiculous "if it didn't involve you then you can't have a valid opinion on the matter" argument.

The threads only keep going because people keep trying to make excuses for that which isn't excusable. When that stops, people will stop posting, guaranteed. Who died recently, or who else might have gotten good service, etc, etc, have nothing to do with whether this customer was treated correctly initially, or with the resolution.

It was clearly a generalization, and a fairly accurate one.

Major BS. Either a flat out lie, or you just aren't very good at being introspective. We all judge people both by their mistakes, and also how well they handled them. And your credibility for judging even on the how mistakes were handled part goes to near zero when you defend one that wasn't handled well.

More BS. You already made it clear with your "if it didn't involve you it doesn't affect you..." argument that you feel that whether something affects you or not should have a bearing on how you feel about it.

I'm seeing a pattern here. You just aren't very good at thinking logically. Everybody has their weaknesses I guess.

The only pattern here is in the delusional way you take things out of contexts to support your demented view point. You'll never get it. It's not wether or not RKC did anything wrong, he did,it was how much mud can people throw at him. How much is enough? This is not an epic discussion of between good and evil. Get over yourself.

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How long can people defend the indefensible, is a better question ?

Last edited:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Wouldn't open Mike night be more appropriate for a group of aspiring surgeons?

Hahaha, I wouldn't want to be Mike then. Luckily there is no shortage of cadavers to practice on.

I think I may have to steal that one for Open Mike Night JB.

A pretty good opening line if I do say so.

If that one bombs, yer in trouble for the next ten minutes. Hopefully, my Golden Karaoke voice will be able to pull me thru.

Glenn V 2.0

Funny how life works sometimes. Seriously, toward the end, was there any doubt.

At least I just got 2 of my daily chuckles from this page.

I think the funniest thing to come out of this is the fact that Glen had referred to us as a bunch of Tools, maybe worse at times.

He didn't need the likes of us Tools that probably couldn't afford his knowledge or craftsmanship, but job one for McGuppy was to leave us with his cell number.

I think that Glen needs us more than AZ needs him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.