Realkingcobra is in town!

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It probably wasn't Mark Griffin. Most likely Mark Gregory.

Mark G has kept in touch with Kevin. Kevin may decide to tell his side a little more after the Ban wears off.

Originally Posted By, It'sfroze: Post #137

My mistake I meant to type Mark Gregory. I edited my post to correct that, my apology to you sir.

Perhaps if others could just be a man and apologize when they mess up, this thread wouldn't be here at all.

Dominate, I would say that's a stretch, as this is one thread out of a whole page of different threads

Funny thing is in every thread on Az going back years about glen (RKC) screwing somebody there's always
someone that posts praising him no matter how he screwed someone, maybe that's how that wrong name
stuck in my head.

Why do people try to defend the indefensible ? Beats me.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Way to go guys.
Now you've got JB going open mic at The Comedy Club, JB & shinobi are going at it, Mark Griffin is all pissed off making typo's and everything,
the rail guy is still getting porked, and apparently he can't even post here right now.
Those pool table mechanics can really **** up a good forum.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I don't think it is "trolling" or breaking the rules to "taunt" you for creating new accounts while banned and posting while pretending it isn't you.

Why do you constantly whine about the forum rules not being applied the way you like them, as if it were a democracy? They could ban me, you or anyone tomorrow whether the justification meets your approval or not.

Sure they can. However the fact remains that without the initial harassment by trolls otherwise good people wouldn't be drawn into battle and getting banned.

Anyway this argument will always be circular. It comes down more to self control rather than regulation. Part if internet life is dealing with trolls and although its nicer to hang out where trolls are crushed by mods people really have to develop better ways to deal with them so that the victims of trolls don't end up being the ones whose voice is silenced.

SpeedyPete84

9 Ball Choke Artist
Silver Member
He'll be here through Tuesday, and when he's done this will be the premier Diamond table in Northern California! I heard after he's done here, he'll be down in Sacramento for a while...

Well, with his holier-than-thou attitude, terrible people skills/customer service, and reputation for not delivering on a deadline, I can think of one large place in Sacramento he won't likely be getting any business. Ever.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It probably wasn't Mark Griffin. Most likely Mark Gregory.

Mark G has kept in touch with Kevin. Kevin may decide to tell his side a little more after the Ban wears off.

I thought Kevin was pretty straight forward with his story and have thought all along the thread should not have been removed. Closed perhaps, but not removed. I think that removing it was a mistake, but that is JMO.........

Reactions: JC

xplor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is interesting was asking $ 1300 to recover the rails sight unseen. How long should it take 2 hours maybe 4 hours ? How much for material?

Status
Not open for further replies.