Realkingcobra is in town!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinobi

kanadajindayo
Silver Member
Um....so says an anonymous poster......betcha we have seen you before.

I've never been banned, so your post makes no sense in regards to what I wrote. But, nice vague innuendo of... actually you haven't even been clear about what you are inferring :p

Did I mention I have never been banned? And in case you didn't catch it, my post was about people who got banned and came back with alternate accounts to keep posting during their ban period.

PS: I was never banned.

PPS: See above.

00john

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glenn just got into town to rebuild one of our Diamond tables at The Downlo here in Chico, CA! These are all original red label Diamonds. Management can't swing the prices to have them all done, but we are having our front "action table" completely reworked with "Fatboy" rails and everything. He'll be here through Tuesday, and when he's done this will be the premier Diamond table in Northern California! I heard after he's done here, he'll be down in Sacramento for a while...

I did not realize Glen was RKC , Coincidentally I am travelling through Chico this week and saw Glen at the Down Low last night working on the Diamonds. If he were representing my business
ie "The Diamond Table regional mechanic ", I would get to the bottom of this dispute right away. I would KNOW every particular and then take steps to insure my companies reputation wasnt being jeopardized? There certainly are other stellar mechanics w spotless reputations here in the Northwest. Specialty Billiard Services is great ask around .

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I've never been banned, so your post makes no sense in regards to what I wrote. But, nice vague innuendo of... actually you haven't even been clear about what you are inferring :p

Did I mention I have never been banned? And in case you didn't catch it, my post was about people who got banned and came back with alternate accounts to keep posting during their ban period.

PS: I was never banned.

PPS: See above.

Who knows if you have or haven't. You are anonymous. As for being banned I have been and for reasons that were ridiculous in my opinion. There is no message board on the planet that will stop me from posting if I want to have my say. If that means creating a new account then a new account will be created.

I have been banned only once for actually breaking the written rules and this was long after I reached my breaking point with a particularly obnoxious troll. What I got banned for was for calling that person what he is.

People like you feel you have the free license to troll others without retaliation. When your antics eventually result in your target getting banned you wonder why they come back with a new account to finish what they have to say.

This is the part of this forum that is actually sickening. The pile on that trolls commit relatively free from any censure. It's sick how much people are able to get away with on AZB defaming and taunting others. They know full well that because this board is not supplied with enough moderators they can get away with it. And you do.

JC

Coos Cues
Who knows if you have or haven't. You are anonymous. As for being banned I have been and for reasons that were ridiculous in my opinion. There is no message board on the planet that will stop me from posting if I want to have my say. If that means creating a new account then a new account will be created.

I have been banned only once for actually breaking the written rules and this was long after I reached my breaking point with a particularly obnoxious troll. What I got banned for was for calling that person what he is.

People like you feel you have the free license to troll others without retaliation. When your antics eventually result in your target getting banned you wonder why they come back with a new account to finish what they have to say.

This is the part of this forum that is actually sickening. The pile on that trolls commit relatively free from any censure. It's sick how much people are able to get away with on AZB defaming and taunting others. They know full well that because this board is not supplied with enough moderators they can get away with it. And you do.

There is a "report" button

JC

Highmiles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You might consider counting to ten before posting. Your description of coming back "with a new account to finish what they had to say", doesn't exactly help your cause, with regard to the OP's post.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
You might consider counting to ten before posting. Your description of coming back "with a new account to finish what they had to say", doesn't exactly help your cause, with regard to the OP's post.

People come back all the time on AZB. Sometimes they use the same language and writing style and sometimes they don't. That isn't in dispute.

An ANON person who trolls others complaining about it is the irony was my point.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
What's the difference between the old Diamond and new one except the new
one has a copy of GC's cushion profile and uses Artemis now ( used to be
Chamionship)?
When the cloth wears out , it'll bank short like the old one.

Banks

Banned
I did not realize Glen was RKC , Coincidentally I am travelling through Chico this week and saw Glen at the Down Low last night working on the Diamonds. If he were representing my business
ie "The Diamond Table regional mechanic ", I would get to the bottom of this dispute right away. I would KNOW every particular and then take steps to insure my companies reputation wasnt being jeopardized? There certainly are other stellar mechanics w spotless reputations here in the Northwest. Specialty Billiard Services is great ask around .

The thing is, from what I've seen, Glen was absolutely golden when he did work at somebody's house or business. He took control of issues and saw them through to their finality. It is unfortunate that he didn't have that same ethic when it came to working away from the location. If I had to send something away, he wouldn't be on my list. If I had to have in-house work done, he would be on my list. I also hope he makes this right and is able to get those two work methods on the same page.

As for Diamond, we just had 4 barboxes delivered to one location and 2 to another. Both locations were more than happy with the product and service provided. Gordon was the delivery man. He was flexible with his time - a great help, since the bar decided to do a bit of remodeling at the same time - and he provided some great tips for care and operation of the tables. A+ for sure. If he's back in a year to do the maintenance, we'll take good care of him.

00john

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glenn just got into town to rebuild one of our Diamond tables at The Downlo here in Chico, CA! These are all original red label Diamonds. Management can't swing the prices to have them all done, but we are having our front "action table" completely reworked with "Fatboy" rails and everything. He'll be here through Tuesday, and when he's done this will be the premier Diamond table in Northern California! I heard after he's done here, he'll be down in Sacramento for a while...

Hi I understand you cant do all the tables at the downlo but you could buy a ball washer,they are filthy. The cloth is old and stained but the good news is you have old big pocket Diamonds with Tournament edition 3030 which wears like iron and is still fast, Its a nice room w great tables but w a college crowd I understand your reticence to replace the cloth.

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The thing is, from what I've seen, Glen was absolutely golden when he did work at somebody's house or business. He took control of issues and saw them through to their finality. It is unfortunate that he didn't have that same ethic when it came to working away from the location. If I had to send something away, he wouldn't be on my list. If I had to have in-house work done, he would be on my list. I also hope he makes this right and is able to get those two work methods on the same page.

As for Diamond, we just had 4 barboxes delivered to one location and 2 to another. Both locations were more than happy with the product and service provided. Gordon was the delivery man. He was flexible with his time - a great help, since the bar decided to do a bit of remodeling at the same time - and he provided some great tips for care and operation of the tables. A+ for sure. If he's back in a year to do the maintenance, we'll take good care of him.
Most of the stories have been removed with old threads but there were no shortage of people coming forward with bad experiences in their own home.

To be honest the stuff that was posted was only the half of it. Most of the worst ones were from people who prefer to remain anonymous. As you can tell by the devout Glen-ites the people who have come forward with their horror stories have been subject abuse and ridicule.

Much like Glen the Glen-ites love to make victims the bad guy.

Banks

Banned
Most of the stories have been removed with old threads but there were no shortage of people coming forward with bad experiences in their own home.

To be honest the stuff that was posted was only the half of it. Most of the worst ones were from people who prefer to remain anonymous. As you can tell by the devout Glen-ites the people who have come forward with their horror stories have been subject abuse and ridicule.

Much like Glen the Glen-ites love to make victims the bad guy.

Ah, I wasn't aware and wasn't interested enough in the topic to keep up on it - just enough to have an opinion, of course. :wink:

Hi I understand you cant do all the tables at the downlo but you could buy a ball washer,they are filthy. The cloth is old and stained but the good news is you have old big pocket Diamonds with Tournament edition 3030 which wears like iron and is still fast, Its a nice room w great tables but w a college crowd I understand your reticence to replace the cloth.

Looking forward to you coming back up and checking out the new tables. :thumbup: Maybe by then we'll have a couple of monthly tournaments set up.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

-

The high up's at diamond both posted on AZ and have said here on the forums that glen Hancock is not employed at diamond billiards.

Don't go and try to drag diamond in to the static...

All this bickering about pool tables and rails...everyone that offers the services that AZ likes to bicker about, the table services are provided by guys that have phone numbers and are not hard to find, all this bullchit will never end if the he said-she said or assuming bullchit never stops unless it comes from the horses mouth.

Rob.M

shinobi

kanadajindayo
Silver Member

I don't think it is "trolling" or breaking the rules to "taunt" you for creating new accounts while banned and posting while pretending it isn't you.

Why do you constantly whine about the forum rules not being applied the way you like them, as if it were a democracy? They could ban me, you or anyone tomorrow whether the justification meets your approval or not.

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
-

The high up's at diamond both posted on AZ and have said here on the forums that glen Hancock is not employed at diamond billiards.

Don't go and try to drag diamond in to the static...

All this bickering about pool tables and rails...everyone that offers the services that AZ likes to bicker about, the table services are provided by guys that have phone numbers and are not hard to find, all this bullchit will never end if the he said-she said or assuming bullchit never stops unless it comes from the horses mouth.

Rob.M

It did come from the horses mouth Kevin from Canada posted that glen had his rails for months didn't do any work, wouldn't even return calls he flew down just to get his rails back and glen kept his money, HOW MUCH MORE FROM THE HORSES MOUTH DO YOU WANT IT ?

After Kevin posted glen came on, and as usual tried to blame the guy he screwed once again. Then he acted belligerent as usual so he could get the post from the horses mouth deleted, it's not the first time he has used this tactic.

Kevin sent an Email two days ago to Mark Gregory stating he still hasn't seen any of his $1,300 Dollars that glen kept, for doing nothing.

glen told a few people on here he paid him back, one time he said by paypal, one time he said check or money order, seems he is lying to his own glen ites.

Hope that brings you up to date.

Last edited:

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Kevin sent an Email two days ago to Mark Griffin stating he still hasn't seen any of his $1,300 Dollars that glen kept, for doing nothing.

For the record - Mark Griffin did NOT get a call from anyone.

I still think this thread was originally about the fact that Glen was in Chico doing a couple of tables. I used to know the owner of the room back when it was called 'Team Player' back around late 1990's.

Everyone has heard the Glen story - it is unfortunate that these kinds of threads seem to dominate the AZ forums. It also is unfortunate that the reasons for these threads seem to occur.

Mark Griffin

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For the record - Mark Griffin did NOT get a call from anyone.

I still think this thread was originally about the fact that Glen was in Chico doing a couple of tables. I used to know the owner of the room back when it was called 'Team Player' back around late 1990's.

Everyone has heard the Glen story - it is unfortunate that these kinds of threads seem to dominate the AZ forums. It also is unfortunate that the reasons for these threads seem to occur.

Mark Griffin

My mistake I meant to type Mark Gregory. I edited my post to correct that, my apology to you sir.
Perhaps if others could just be a man and apologize when they mess up, this thread wouldn't be here at all.

Dominate, I would say that's a stretch, as this is one thread out of a whole page of different threads

Funny thing is in every thread on Az going back years about glen (RKC) screwing somebody there's always
someone that posts praising him no matter how he screwed someone, maybe that's how that wrong name
stuck in my head.

Why do people try to defend the indefensible ? Beats me.

Last edited:

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
If I ever need some extensive pool table work - Glen is the guy I'm waiting for.

Lots of people can change sloth - but I would even wait for him on that if it wasn't too long. (Antique cabinetry restoration goes to Bob Bebb!!!)

I know he has time management issues - but his work has always been the best I have ever seen.

I have been in the industry for over 50 years. I have owned pool halls since 1969. I have recovered over 1,000 table myself -

I would still prefer RKC over anyone else that I have personally seen.

Mark Griffin
If you are gonna change a sloth you will need some of those pole climbers like the tele and lectric workers use because they stay high in the trees. And be careful of the THREE TOED SLOTH!!!

Reactions: JC

Palmerfan

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Don't you have something to do with Diamond Tables Mark?

Glen ain't going to dick you around. He knows who he has to be good around and who he can mess with.

Pretty safe to say that yes, we have all made mistakes thru out our lives. Its the adult learning experience. But done Bad Things. Nope, not all of us.

Myself, I have never taken anything that didn't belong to me. Stealing, Never!

I have been stolen from a few times. I know what it feels like.

The only thing that I heard was that Pink called him. She had potential work for Glen.
He promised her that he would pay back the money. Of course if she has work for him, he will promise anything as to not jeopardize his potential income.

Most of us don't need a third party to be our conscience. That is because most of us have an actual conscience and wouldn't put ourselves in a position to feel guilt.

What does that say about a person that cannot feel guilt, or feel it but not strong enuff to perform reparations for your indiscretions.

When you are able to effectively blame others for you short comings etc, that is when
you can be considered to have a Personality Disorder.

Not my fault. The World is Being Mean to Me.

The only other word that I could add is Hypocritical. Yet, I am all for Mark's decision to handle his tournaments in this fashion.

Best post in the thread...dead honest

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
It probably wasn't Mark Griffin. Most likely Mark Gregory.

Mark G has kept in touch with Kevin. Kevin may decide to tell his side a little more after the Ban wears off.

Reactions: JC
Status
Not open for further replies.