Rear Chuck For Porper Model B Lathe

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
Rear chuck and adpter for porper model B lathe

YES FINALLY HERE REAR CHUCK AND MOUNTING PLATE FOR PORPER MODEL B LATHE PRECISION CHUCK AND ALUIMINIUM MOUNTING PLATE

We have them back in stock ready to sell thanks everyone

Attachments

• chucks 012.JPG
    chucks 012.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 2,416
Last edited:

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
rear chuck to fit a porper b lathe

chuck and adapter sold as a package deal see wanted for sale section

Attachments

• chucks 014.JPG
    chucks 014.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,975

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
great deal to boot

first 5 sold gets free mottey shirt

see wanted for sale section...lee

Attachments

• chucks 011.JPG
    chucks 011.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,724

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
yesterday we setup to run this and will have in inventory to sell today
this works so well with your porper model b lathe and the price is the nuts

see everyone at the us open next week....lee

ratcues

Theewen Custom Cues
Silver Member
What makes this better than the rear chuck assembly that Joe sells? Is price the only consideration?

JIMMY L

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does the chuck thread on to the flange and do you sell just the flange? if so how much?

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
The Flange Fits Our Chucks Only We Changed The Thread We Just Started Running These Today We Should Have 50 Pieces Done Tomorrow... Lee

These Is The Machine We Are Running These On Okuma With 4th Axis 27 Tool Machine We Also Are Making The New Backs For The Chucks On Here Also

After The Open We Will Make Some Blanks That The Chucks Screw On Where You Can Finish For Your Own Lathe

Attachments

• NEW CNC 001.JPG
    NEW CNC 001.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 1,650

Eric Wynne

Banned
Rear Chuck

I have a Porper and very interested ... I did not see the post for the price ... If not too much trouble please pm me ... thanx a bunch ... eric

ratcues

Theewen Custom Cues
Silver Member
ratcues said:
What makes this better than the rear chuck assembly that Joe sells? Is price the only consideration?

My question never got answered......

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
ratcues said:
My question never got answered......
where did i say it was better ? $200.00 vs $460.00 do the math we are talking about a 200.00 savings for a quality product thats why thers coke and pespi differant poeple like differant things just like cue lathes there lots of popele out there that cant afford $3000 to $4200. for whats out there
we have a lathing comimng that blow the competions away

we make fun and affordable to build cues .........

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
brianna187 said:
where did i say it was better ? $200.00 vs $460.00 do the math we are talking about a 200.00 savings for a quality product thats why thers coke and pespi differant poeple like differant things just like cue lathes there lots of popele out there that cant afford $3000 to $4200. for whats out there

FUNN
CUE MAKING
AFFORDABLE CUEMAKING

Attachments

• CHUCKS FOR PORPER 001-1.JPG
    CHUCKS FOR PORPER 001-1.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 2,048

n10spool

PHD in table mechanics
Silver Member
I think Joe's rear chuck is heavy and Brianna's will be alot lighter so you wont put extra stress on the bearings of your lathe I have a similar set up on an enco lathe. Works like a champ no problems in 8 years, just the occasional fine tune when I move the lathe around the garage.

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
n10spool said:
I think Joe's rear chuck is heavy and Brianna's will be alot lighter so you wont put extra stress on the bearings of your lathe I have a similar set up on an enco lathe. Works like a champ no problems in 8 years, just the occasional fine tune when I move the lathe around the garage.

THE CHUCK IS STEEL THE ADAPTED IS ALUIMINIUM NOT OVERLY HEAVY

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
DO TO A HIGH RESPONSE WE ARE NOT SELLING ANY MORE ONLINE TIL AFTER THE OPEN , WE SOLD 13 SINCE POSTED AND THIS WILL LIMIT MY INVENTORY FOR THE US OPEN, WE WILL HAVE THESE IN STOCK READY TO SHIP AFTER THE OPEN ALL ORDERS RECIVED AND PAID FOR ARE SHIPPED THANKS LEE

ratcues

Theewen Custom Cues
Silver Member
brianna187 said:

Chill out, Lee. I was just asking if there was anything other than price that differs your chuck from Joe's. Maybe I just worded my question wrong.

I do agree that weight is a big consideration, as mentioned.

What brand is the the chuck?

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
ratcues said:
Chill out, Lee. I was just asking if there was anything other than price that differs your chuck from Joe's. Maybe I just worded my question wrong.

I do agree that weight is a big consideration, as mentioned.

What brand is the the chuck?

were calling it the pal joey chuck after my son!
more in the works today we will have 30 ready to go this week by the open

Attachments

• lathe bed 017.JPG
    lathe bed 017.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 520