Received my Pro 1/CTE DVD today

cfrandy

AKA: The Road Runner
Silver Member
So what is the good stuff? That Randy would rather play Bo, a guy thats about 70 years old and doesn't play much anymore. Or that he would like to play Geese a guy that died a few years ago. Or the part about the cookie crumbling, Come get yourself a little taste, see how you like it.

P.S. still waiting to here for "THE PLUMBER". I can't contact him cause no
one from Balto. has ever heard of him.

Typical bull-sh**ting braggart! First you say you're coming to FL to show me how to play...then you change it to, I must come to you! Get real! I can stay right where I'm at and play all the phony APA "superstars" I want. Dave, there is nothing special about you!
Yes, I would rather play BO! I'm 63 myself and Bo and I have a respect for the game...we don't have to impress anyone with faux challenges and bragging!
Sorry Cookieman...you scheme has crumbled!:D

If you want to know more about Plumber, ask Efren Reyes, Mike Segal, or Tim Scruggs. However, now that you have shown yourself to be nothing but a bull-sh**er...I doubt he'll waste his time with you, but I don't think that is a concern because it is obvious you'll never show up here anyway!

cfrandy

Silver Member
This post stinks of ignorance. I'm sure a dead guy will give you a better game than Dave. I think the Cookie will stop-up the Plumber's shitter.
If your boy PMs Dave, let me know so I can get some of Cookie's action.

I guess we'll never know...Dave is too full of s**t to show!:D

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Dave plays in the APA for entertainment purposes only. He plays 9ball, 8ball and 14.1 really well.

Get real, he ain't flying to FL to play you and you certainly ain't flying to Baltimore to play him. Dave's beaten his share of really great players (just as the Plumber dude prob has). The difference is, Dave is one of the nicest guys I've ever met. He prob had the shits of reading your needling posts and responded.

To say that the Pro1 DVD is the worst instruction ever is simply crazy. The guys (like you) that say that simply haven't studied and worked with the material. I'm willing to bet you never even invested 5 minutes to call Stan with your questions (or asked sincere questions here). Instead, you found it as an opportunity to grand-stand on here and instigate.

If he moves to FL, you'll get played - believe it.

I guess we'll never know...Dave is too full of s**t to show!:D

G's Cues

Custom Cues and Repairs
Silver Member
Typical bull-sh**ting braggart! First you say you're coming to FL to show me how to play...then you change it to, I must come to you! Get real! I can stay right where I'm at and play all the phony APA "superstars" I want. Dave, there is nothing special about you!
Yes, I would rather play BO! I'm 63 myself and Bo and I have a respect for the game...we don't have to impress anyone with faux challenges and bragging!

If you want to know more about Plumber, ask Efren Reyes, Mike Segal, or Tim Scruggs. However, now that you have shown yourself to be nothing but a bull-sh**er...I doubt he'll waste his time with you, but I don't think that is a concern because it is obvious you'll never show up here anyway!
Just my 2 cents I know Dave very well defiantly not full of @#$t. He will bring his A game. As far as George " The Plumber" Lowery I would love to know who he is myself because my name is George Lowery and I am no plumber and I was born and raised here in Baltimore.

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Just my 2 cents I know Dave very well defiantly not full of @#$t. He will bring his A game. As far as George " The Plumber" Lowery I would love to know who he is myself because my name is George Lowery and I am no plumber and I was born and raised here in Baltimore.

HrHr,

perfect posting at the right moment :p
*Lean back*

^^

champ2107

Banned
2371.jpg
embarrassed1.jpg

Last edited:

cfrandy

Silver Member
Dave plays in the APA for entertainment purposes only. He plays 9ball, 8ball and 14.1 really well.

Get real, he ain't flying to FL to play you and you certainly ain't flying to Baltimore to play him. Dave's beaten his share of really great players (just as the Plumber dude prob has). The difference is, Dave is one of the nicest guys I've ever met. He prob had the shits of reading your needling posts and responded.

To say that the Pro1 DVD is the worst instruction ever is simply crazy. The guys (like you) that say that simply haven't studied and worked with the material. I'm willing to bet you never even invested 5 minutes to call Stan with your questions (or asked sincere questions here). Instead, you found it as an opportunity to grand-stand on here and instigate.

If he moves to FL, you'll get played - believe it.

I guess he MUST be one of those APA sandbaggers! If he were as good as you claim, he would be ineligible to play just as we are:

32. NO PROFESSIONAL PLAYERS ALLOWED

This League is intended for amateurs, and the APA reserves the right to reject or cancel the memberships of those individuals whom the APA deems to be professionals. The APA has a variety of criteria for determining professional or amateur status. They include a touring (tournament) membership in any men's or women's professional billiards organization, winning tour points from any of those organizations, being a nationally known money player (a judgment call), or otherwise being recognized as a billiards professional, billiards celebrity or entertainer (noted performers of exhibitions, retired professionals, etc.). The APA reserves the right to rule on the amateur/professional status of any member, and we may consider all, some, or none of the above criteria. Just remember, if you enter a professional event, perform exhibitions, or otherwise behave as a professional, you risk your amateur standing in our association.

I studied and worked with Stan's DVD for 2 months...and, as I said IMO the DVD was so poorly done, that it confuses more people than it helps...as evidenced by the fact that so many people have already responded to the same conclusion! I didn't grand-stand here...I only agreed with the OP. You and Dave are the ones "Grandstanding" and instigating. I didn't tell Dave I would come to Baltimore...Dave said he would come here! Hope he does, too...but I won't hold my breath!

cfrandy

Silver Member

PM me your email addy and I'll give it to him. Maybe you're related, you do look a little alike.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love the way you CTEnistas make everything personal. Sorry to hear about Geese, just lost another friend Dan Lawrence (NY State 14.1 camp) last week. I'm not senile, but I have been off the road for several years now because of my disability and early retirement. Having been a OTR truck driver for about 35 years, I've played in just about every pool room in the country, including the Green Room, Sidepockets, and Rob's.
The Plumber is not going to travel to play a APA "superstar"...heck, most of us are ineligible to play APA. However, when you get down here, whether you're willing to come tomorrow or this summer, we'll play. Or maybe you could just teach us how...LOL
If you want to play me, I only play one-pocket for money. Hope the APA taught you how to play one-pocket well!
I never liked or disliked you Dave...but this disabled Vet who's blind in one eye and can't see out of the other, will LOVE your money!:D
Never asked anyone to travel to play, I misread your other post and thought Goerge was still living in Balto.

P.S. Thanks for your service to our country.
P.S.S. I don't fall for the one eye line, some of those guys shoot pretty good.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

There is no scheme, I am coming to Fl. Contract on my house and contract on my business. No bullshit and no crumbling and I will travel to orlando to play, never asked you to travel.
Your showing your ass by wanting me to seek out Efren to find out about George. How about someone here in Balto. Tony Long, Mark Ford, Joe Cataldi, which one of those can I ask?

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i guess he must be one of those apa sandbaggers! If he were as good as you claim, he would be ineligible to play just as we are:

32. No professional players allowed

this league is intended for amateurs, and the apa reserves the right to reject or cancel the memberships of those individuals whom the apa deems to be professionals. The apa has a variety of criteria for determining professional or amateur status. They include a touring (tournament) membership in any men's or women's professional billiards organization, winning tour points from any of those organizations, being a nationally known money player (a judgment call), or otherwise being recognized as a billiards professional, billiards celebrity or entertainer (noted performers of exhibitions, retired professionals, etc.). The apa reserves the right to rule on the amateur/professional status of any member, and we may consider all, some, or none of the above criteria. Just remember, if you enter a professional event, perform exhibitions, or otherwise behave as a professional, you risk your amateur standing in our association.

i studied and worked with stan's dvd for 2 months...and, as i said imo the dvd was so poorly done, that it confuses more people than it helps...as evidenced by the fact that so many people have already responded to the same conclusion! I didn't grand-stand here...i only agreed with the op. You and dave are the ones "grandstanding" and instigating. I didn't tell dave i would come to baltimore...dave said he would come here! Hope he does, too...but i won't hold my breath!

i am not a sandbagger. And I never asked you to come to balto. I will travel to you.

cfrandy

Silver Member
Never asked anyone to travel to play, I misread your other post and thought Goerge was still living in Balto.

P.S. Thanks for your service to our country.
P.S.S. I don't fall for the one eye line, some of those guys shoot pretty good.

I apologize, I misunderstood you too. However, I did take a little offense when you said "So what is the good stuff? That Randy would rather play Bo, a guy thats about 70 years old and doesn't play much anymore...especially since you are probably 20 years younger than I.
I've played a lot of "old guys" who could kick both our butts put together. Two in particular, Nick Varner and Buddy Hall! Sorry, but I just lost a good friend a couple of days ago. Even at 85 he was amazing! PM me when you get here, if I can't kick your butt I'm still not to old to learn a thing or 2!

Last edited:

gazman100

Brunswick Gold Crowns - Qld Australia
Silver Member
Where to slide you bridge

I've enjoyed reading some of your threads on Pro one/ CTE, Dvd.
I've been working on Cte with Stans Dvd for 2 months now and it's starting to pocket balls, more than I could have ever had thought.
I took Stans Cte manual piviot system and pulled it apart until I got it.
I played around with this and that but I've stuck with it.
I also had an issue with the slideing of the bridge hand in between the two lines of visuals.
I'm right handed and I discovered that if my first finger knuckle is on the Cte line the balls drop almost everytime, however if I just slide in anywhere my percentages drop.
When you go for a shot and miss try to study the reason why and adjust where to slide into and eventually you'll get there.
I noticed in the DVD Stans first finger or index knuckle is also on the Cte line if you look closely.
It takes lots of prastice but I'm getting there.
Cheers

americanfighter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am sold on the Pro1 aiming system. I have watched the DVD and got an introduction to it when I took my lesson with stann and it is amazing what you can do with it.

americanfighter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sadly, I have to agree with this.............................

View attachment 225239

Lol well its not for everyone. Like anything else something that works for one person may not work for another.

I tell you how to do it but what I can tell you is that so far it has been the most effective system that I have used and I am pocketing balls much better than I ever have.

It take a bunch of work to do and perhaps a little guidance too. I watched the DVD many times and tried it on my own and was seeing little to no improvement and as most others have said it was giving me a headache. But then I took lessons with Stann the man himself and having him explain it to me and give personal insight made all the difference in the world.

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are right

What ever works for you use it. It doesn't matter if it is based on reality or imagination. When you believe someone is a "expert" you critical faculty is by passed and their ideas go into your subconscious mind like a knife through hot butter. Here are a couple rules of the mind.

Rule Number Two:

What the mind expects to happen tends to be realized.
The brain and nervous system respond only to mental images. It does not matter if the image is self-induced or from the external world. The mental image formed becomes the blueprint, and the subconscious mind uses every means at it's disposal to carry out the plan. Worry is a form of programming a picture of what we don't want, but thes ubconscious mind acts to fulfill the pictures situation. "THE THINGS THAT IHAVE FEARED HAVE COME UPON ME. Many persons suffer from chronic anxiety, which is simply a subconscious mental expectancy that something terrible will happen to them. On the other hand, we all know people who seem to have the "Magic Touch." What they have is NOT a positivemental attitude but a POSITIVE MENTAL EXPECTANCY! Another way of stating itis WE BECOME WHAT WE THINK ABOUT! Our physical health is largely dependant upon our mental expectancy. Physicians recognize that if a patient expects to remain sick or even die, the expected condition tends to be realized.

Rule Number Three:
Imagination is more powerful than knowledge when dealing with your own mind or the mind of another. REASON IS EASILY OVERRULED BY IMAGINATION. Thisi s why some persons blindly rush into some unreasonable act or situation. Violent crimes based on jealously are almost always caused by a overactive imagination. Any idea accompanied by a strong emotion such as anger, hatred, love, or our political or religious beliefs usually cannot be modified through the use of reason.

The moral of the story, if you believe it works for you it works for you. Your unconscious mind will find a way to make it work.

Continue to improve.:thumbup: