Russian Ken

TheMarsMan

Nice Gun!
Silver Member
Any luck getting info?

I have gotten a bunch of info and Ken got in contact with me today, hopefully he will honor his word and follow through with what he said.

Thank you AZ community for providing so much info and coming to help me out!

TheMarsMan

Nice Gun!
Silver Member
I've been known to do it. I'm a very trusting person and I will normally give everyone a chance, but if you burn me, then there's going to be a problem. I'm the kind of guy that will fly across the country to collect on a $200 debt. It's just the principle of the matter...

I am exactly the same way!

db28540

db28540
Ken

I think the Kenny vs Shane match shooting the spot shot for 5k was a dump... I was one of the people putting the money up! He didn't make 2 in a row!!!!

POS is supposedly a firefighter in philly area. Bet the firechief would be intetested to see how he spends his free time. 100% scumbag. Avoid the sideshow at SBE 2014, guy is bad action.

Last edited:
I think the Kenny vs Shane match shooting the spot shot for 5k was a dump... I was one of the people putting the money up! He didn't make 2 in a row!!!!

Probably not a dump. He is just that bad at his own game! Last few events hes lost many thousands of dollars.

Nobody should ever give this POS dump artist any action. When things get ugly he will plain rob you.

This SBE he should get nothing. Good luck pool player.

hon400ex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I doubt it was a dump. Two people have to be involved in a dump
and I highly doubt Shane was in.

rezin8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I doubt it was a dump. Two people have to be involved in a dump
and I highly doubt Shane was in.

That's not correct. He could have had a proxy bet on Shane for 20k for all we know.

I know I lost a dime on that match though.

Art of the dump

He and his buddy Scooter would dump their mothers to make 500.

When will people learn...its all a show.

db28540

db28540
I'm done putting my money up on them gaff games... Especially when you got a character like him involved... I can't be mad at no one but myself!!!! $2500 down the drain!

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He and his buddy Scooter would dump their mothers to make 500.

When will people learn...its all a show.

The worst I ever heard was in regards to a guy named Spanish Lou out of Philly. A guy who knew him real well said "He'd sell his mother to the first guy he saw crossing the street for $2"

wvbilly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kenny

I was told he air barreled a 16 year old boy at the derby for like 7,000.. And the kid was playin on is own money..

Lesh

One Hole Thinkifier
Silver Member
I was told he air barreled a 16 year old boy at the derby for like 7,000.. And the kid was playin on is own money..

Awwwww, not the kids too.

Something must can be done about this evil-doer. An intervention perhaps in his home room? A few of us could shot up at his home room and just talk to EVERYONE about the first thing that comes up.

Air Ken... he could start a clothing line.

Always post to a third party that you can find and shake like a rag doll.

Lesh

optician

best one pocket in philly
Silver Member
the russian

here is story he beats owner of tacony billiards out of 11,000 takes money to ac turns it in to 30,000 comes home, goes back next day or two with friend of mine gives him 500 to go down with him , Kenny losses 15,000 goes back home gets the rest loses that also , get the 500 back from the friend, turns it into 115,000, next day or two loses it all calls up two pool hall to borrow money to get home. Kenny is a very fun guy to be around as long as your not betting on him or lending money

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
How will anyone ever collect their money if this "winner" already owes everybody and his brother? He will need to takes out loans to cover his loans on loans. :eek:
Did I get that right or did I miss part of the story?

RBC

Deceased
How will anyone ever collect their money if this "winner" already owes everybody and his brother? He will need to takes out loans to cover his loans on loans. :eek:
Did I get that right or did I miss part of the story?

I think it will all come down to motivation.

I'm sure that some will provide better motivation for him to pay them than others.

Royce

Sadly...

This POS is a parent.
He is a degenrate gambler of the worst kind. If you are owed, better write it off on yourvtaxes. He wont ever repay anybody.

BTW he is a real tough MMA guy supposedly. Not sure he can dodge bullets. Soon he will cross the wrong person. Looking foreward to a real sad end to his story. Worst of luck player. Your time is gonna come.