Sailor Cue

Mr.Sharke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Rare stainless joint (ring) Sailor cue. 19.5 oz. Great player!!! Unknown wood? Black w/ white speck linen. Black ring below joint and above and below wrap and above butt cap. Shaft stamped SAILOR. Buyer pays actual shipping/insurance. $350.00 Paypal - Cash or Pick up!

Attachments

• IMG_6293-1-1.jpg
    IMG_6293-1-1.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 2,629
  • IMG_6294-1.jpg
    IMG_6294-1.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 2,342
  • IMG_6295-1.jpg
    IMG_6295-1.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 2,109
  • IMG_6296-1.jpg
    IMG_6296-1.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 1,971
  • IMG_6297-1.jpg
    IMG_6297-1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 2,087
Last edited:

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Mr.Sharke said:
Rare stainless joint (ring) Sailor cue. 19.5 oz. Great player!!! Unknown wood? Black w/ white speck linen. Black ring below joint and above and below wrap and above butt cap. Shaft stamped SAILOR. Buyer pays actual shipping/insurance. $350.00 Paypal - Cash or Pick up!

pm sent. I have a few sailors myself.

Mr.Sharke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Sorry! Having he-- with photos......... Should be up soon! I'll gladly send photos via email until posted here......

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
quedup said:
Bump 4 Sailor fans!

I'm here... waitin for pics. I have 10 of them now and looking. Thanks, Jim (will defer to my friend Dennis however)

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
JimS said:
I'm here... waitin for pics. I have 10 of them now and looking. Thanks, Jim (will defer to my friend Dennis however)

Thanks for deferring, but after my recent Petersen acquisition, I better hold off and defer back to you (or to Deacon who is lurking somewhere nearby)

VonRhett

Friends Call Me "von"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
This is one of the old original Sailor cues, before his son starting making them.

I have a couple myself. Great players.

Every Collection needs a Sailor or 2!

Great price on this piece of history!

-von

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
VonRhett said:
This is one of the old original Sailor cues, before his son starting making them.

I have a couple myself. Great players.

Every Collection needs a Sailor or 2!

Great price on this piece of history!

-von

I don't think that his son made too many. I've been to his shop a lot in the last 4 or 5 years and he never mentioned his son making them. He said he was trying to get his son interested in it.

phinmole

www.phinmole.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Sailor Cue...

Hey.. I got this cue and it is awesome. However, I have to pay for a new one from Bill so it is back on the market. Any interest? 350 is the price.

Trades or cash welcome.

Felix

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Did you find a Hicks Stick? Your sig looks as if you did. Can you show it to us? I'm tempted by the Sailor but $$$ are tight now.

phinmole

www.phinmole.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Last Bump Before Ebay :)

JimS said:
Did you find a Hicks Stick? Your sig looks as if you did. Can you show it to us? I'm tempted by the Sailor but $$$ are tight now.

Sailor cue is available, same price, great cue just need the cash again.

Will get pics of that Hicks.. its a plain jane but its got some beautiful BEM in it.

Felix

giocro2001

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sailor cue

i have a cue that is a sneaky pete and would love to know if it is
a sailor the pin seems right however the butt does not have the flare!
when i bought it from a guy who had two of his cues, was told that some his every early cues did not have that trade mark! how would i get in touch with frank to see if it is or not! or would anyone be able to help me with this answer! thanks for any help!!!

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
i have a cue that is a sneaky pete and would love to know if it is
a sailor the pin seems right however the butt does not have the flare!
when i bought it from a guy who had two of his cues, was told that some his every early cues did not have that trade mark! how would i get in touch with frank to see if it is or not! or would anyone be able to help me with this answer! thanks for any help!!!

call Sailor at 262 488-5668. You can tell him Dennis Walsh gave you his number because you were interested in Sailor cues. He lives up in Racine, Wisconsin and will usually entertain visitors.

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Deacon

Yes Dennis, I am lurking. Think this would be a great cue. Definately thinking about one, never had a sailor cue