See some old school names

DawgAndy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mark Maryo, Jeff Carter, Don Steele,Willie Munson Randy Stewart. Some names I looked for and may have missed.? JR Gay, Ralph Carnes, John O'Neil (local guy). Wow what a big field. hah, I just saw Szuter played Busta first round, tough draw in a tough field.

Andy
 
Last edited:
Sounds like you're having a blast, you lucky duck! :)

Must be getting quite crowded 'bout now. Action in Louisville. It doesn't get any better than this!

If you run into Don Steele and his lovely wife, please send them my regards.

JAM
 
Talk about old school names... George Michaels is here. I haven't seen him since '91. :eek:
 
Isn't George also known as Detroit George and works at Dane's place in Columbus?
 
watchez said:
There isn't a nicer, more polite guy in the pool world than Willie Munson.
A friend of mine was road partners with Willie and he said that Willie was a class act and one hell of a nice person.
 
Timberly said:
Talk about old school names... George Michaels is here. I haven't seen him since '91. :eek:
Is that the George Michaels from central California? If so, he may have made the trip with Billy Palmer.

How about "Spanish Mike" Lebron competing and winning his first match!? Mike is a real gentleman, and a fearless shooter. He must be in his mid seventies. Past U.S. Open winner.

Nice to see both Jay H. and Grady winning their first matches. We're looking to see another Mike --"Biloxi Mike" Surber-- to do well.

Doc
 
gulfportdoc said:
We're looking to see another Mike --"Biloxi Mike" Surber-- to do well.

Doc
I don't know how well Biloxi Mike will perform overall, but he had an impressive showing against Shannon Daulton in the banks. He played a flawless round to eliminate SD 3-1. I was very impressed with his play.
 
gulfportdoc said:
Is that the George Michaels from central California? If so, he may have made the trip with Billy Palmer.

How about "Spanish Mike" Lebron competing and winning his first match!? Mike is a real gentleman, and a fearless shooter. He must be in his mid seventies. Past U.S. Open winner.

Nice to see both Jay H. and Grady winning their first matches. We're looking to see another Mike --"Biloxi Mike" Surber-- to do well.

Doc
I'm talking about George Michaels from CA. In the 90's when I saw him last, he had salt & pepper hair... now it's white. Other than that, he hasn't changed a bit.
 
Timberly said:
I'm talking about George Michaels from CA. In the 90's when I saw him last, he had salt & pepper hair... now it's white. Other than that, he hasn't changed a bit.

He lives in sanFrancisco
 
Ktown D said:
I don't know how well Biloxi Mike will perform overall, but he had an impressive showing against Shannon Daulton in the banks. He played a flawless round to eliminate SD 3-1. I was very impressed with his play.
Right on, Knoxville! Biloxi Mike is the real deal. I expect him to finish high up in the one pocket. Keep your eye on Nick Vita too...:cool:

Doc
 
Back
Top