Send BeiberLvr to the Derby City

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As most of you know, I am Justin Beiber's number one fan. I've been listening to his music since he was a Youtube star, and I have all of his posters on my wall. What you probably don't know is that Justin is a huge pool fan, and it's always been my dream to meet him in person. I've written him lots of letters asking him to meet me to chill, but strangely enough, he has yet to respond.

Anyways I feel that if I'm able to go to Derby and get on the live internet, then maybe he'll see me when he's watching. The sky's the limit in this wonderful game (or sport lol) if we can get the backing of Justin. Imagine how involved he would get if he saw his number one fan hoisting the Master of the Table trophy over his head.

Times are tough for everyone right now, and really hard on me. Money has been extra tight, what with my goldfish coming down with the sniffles, and stupid Obamacare doesn't help at all. I promise that I'll give at least 85%, but I enjoy the occasional sip, so no promises.

I'm not asking for much. Just enough to pay for travel, hotel, and women. $40,000 should be plenty, but I won't refuse more.

Serious inquires only please.

PS I don't use an aiming system, but I know a few.
 
Hell, just go to the DCC with all your Beiber tapes on a boom box...
....you could get $40,000 in ransom money to not play them....


....maybe even more
 
As most of you know, I am Justin Beiber's number one fan. I've been listening to his music since he was a Youtube star, and I have all of his posters on my wall. What you probably don't know is that Justin is a huge pool fan, and it's always been my dream to meet him in person. I've written him lots of letters asking him to meet me to chill, but strangely enough, he has yet to respond.

Anyways I feel that if I'm able to go to Derby and get on the live internet, then maybe he'll see me when he's watching. The sky's the limit in this wonderful game (or sport lol) if we can get the backing of Justin. Imagine how involved he would get if he saw his number one fan hoisting the Master of the Table trophy over his head.

Times are tough for everyone right now, and really hard on me. Money has been extra tight, what with my goldfish coming down with the sniffles, and stupid Obamacare doesn't help at all. I promise that I'll give at least 85%, but I enjoy the occasional sip, so no promises.

I'm not asking for much. Just enough to pay for travel, hotel, and women. $40,000 should be plenty, but I won't refuse more.

Serious inquires only please.

PS I don't use an aiming system, but I know a few.

I am sending you 60,000.00.
Everyone should be able to have at least one chance at their dream.
As an added bonus, I printed Justins face on them ! {Turtleman yell appropriate here!}
yeyeyeyyeyeye
My dream is that my "Bieber Bucks" will one day soon, be acceptable in more places than they are, right now.
If you are any kind of hustler at all, you should be able to spread these with ease!
After all, it's a casino, not a Chinese restaurant.
 
Last edited:
What's your favourite song? I live in his hometown, maybe I can convince his grandparents or his scumbag father to give you some money the next time I head across town to the hardware store.. lol



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
What's your favourite song? I live in his hometown, maybe I can convince his grandparents or his scumbag father to give you some money the next time I head across town to the hardware store.. lol



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're all my favorite.

That's so cool you live in his hometown. What's the closest you've been next to him? Did you get a chance to smell his hair? I bet it smells like a mixture of Old Spice and mahogany.
 
Boom box? This ain't the 1940's old man.

Hah, you think a boom box can't still aggravate people?
If you got T-boned at an intersection by a '48 Merc.....
...do you really feel like discussing that you got hit by an antique?
 
His hair smells awesome, man like cocaine and aids, with a touch of Mahogany. I've never been close, the wifey has though. Back in the day tossing money in his case down at city hall while he was singing.
If your ever around the area to creep him and sniff his hair let me know I'll meet ya for a set



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I too am a HUGE Justin beiber fan so I see where your coming from. I'm willing to loan you the $40,000 although I'm nervous this wont be enough. All I ask for is the principal with 10% interest to be repaid in six months, a signed Beiber cassette tape, and 5% of your future pool earnings for the next 15 years. This is a great cause and I hope we can strike a deal.
 
Hell, just go to the DCC with all your Beiber tapes on a boom box...
....you could get $40,000 in ransom money to not play them....


....maybe even more

Boomboxes, tapes? You don't need that modern stuff. Get some 78's, a vitrola and don't forget plenty of crankarm grease!
 
Last edited:
As most of you know, I am Justin Beiber's number one fan. I've been listening to his music since he was a Youtube star, and I have all of his posters on my wall. What you probably don't know is that Justin is a huge pool fan, and it's always been my dream to meet him in person. I've written him lots of letters asking him to meet me to chill, but strangely enough, he has yet to respond.

Anyways I feel that if I'm able to go to Derby and get on the live internet, then maybe he'll see me when he's watching. The sky's the limit in this wonderful game (or sport lol) if we can get the backing of Justin. Imagine how involved he would get if he saw his number one fan hoisting the Master of the Table trophy over his head.

Times are tough for everyone right now, and really hard on me. Money has been extra tight, what with my goldfish coming down with the sniffles, and stupid Obamacare doesn't help at all. I promise that I'll give at least 85%, but I enjoy the occasional sip, so no promises.

I'm not asking for much. Just enough to pay for travel, hotel, and women. $40,000 should be plenty, but I won't refuse more.

Serious inquires only please.

PS I don't use an aiming system, but I know a few.

You are reaching out the the wrong celebrity. This is your man, right here!
 

Attachments

  • 4ccf690d5a262de2fd1a565090990ce2.jpg
    4ccf690d5a262de2fd1a565090990ce2.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 146
  • oie_7223325gXjCWNLr.jpg
    oie_7223325gXjCWNLr.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Back
Top