Send Ken Shuman to Barber - GoFundMe Page!

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
OK kids. Let me start by admitting I have a BIG man-crush on Ken Shuman. We need to get this boy in a barbers chair. Covid is over. Just joking brother. You do you.

More of this:
1674622553211.png

Less of this:
1674622574224.png

1674622661757.png

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Definitely like Ken better than some of the others, but my faves are the snooker refs that Matchroom is using overseas.

I don't mind the long hair so much. It's a statement!

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
A bit of off-topic: is Scott "The Shot" Smith still around? Remember him from earlier Accu-Stats tapes. What a character :)

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are a couple of refs who look like something the cat dragged in and i wonder each time i see them-why are they there? It's always refreshing to see someone crisp in one of those striped shirts.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Definitely like Ken better than some of the others, but my faves are the snooker refs that Matchroom is using overseas.

I don't mind the long hair so much. It's a statement!
Matchroom Snooker is the platinum standard. Dennis Taylor as a commentator has the perfect cadence, knowledge, personality

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been on the phone with the GoFundMe people just about all morning. I'm not willing to donate financially, but I've been trying to figure out how to scan, upload, and donate one of these Great Clips coupons I have lying around.

I'll report back once I get this figured out.