shane no show

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=396579
Darren was "scrutinised and interrogated" 30+ pages when he missed his 10am match some time ago
So how is Darren's dog different from Shane's dog that is warrants 30+ pages?

0507262007281dogs2.jpg

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=396579
Darren was "scrutinised and interrogated" 30+ pages when he missed his 10am match some time ago
So how is Darren's dog different from Shane's dog that is warrants 30+ pages?

0507262007281dogs2.jpg

Protocol for when Shane messes up is 1) Try to hide it. 2) If we cant hide it try to diminish it.

Others get minor faults blasted and blown out of proportion. See Dennis quit thread from yesterday.

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No I'm being serious. That is what I like about CSI is they let you know what is really going on. The computers were messed up.

Well, now you have me curious. What exactly are they running on the computers, other than the brackets?

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bet on Shane. I now expect Shane to pay me the money I lost, just like Darren did.

sebroy9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bet on Shane. I now expect Shane to pay me the money I lost, just like Darren did.

You bet against someone that Shane would win the whole thing or you bet on the match he did not show up to?

If the bet was only for the individual match in question then the bet should be voided.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, now you have me curious. What exactly are they running on the computers, other than the brackets?

lol DaveM he's BSing you. Now I'm just going to follow you around AZ and make fun of you. :grin:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Hmm -- When I checked the CSI brackets last night, it was listed for 10 am.

Ken didn't say.

Yes, I checked last night, too. The brackets indicated that the match was scheduled for 10:00 AM.

Of course, a year ago, SVB was eliminated in 5th place and a few hours later found himself in the final at the US Open 8-ball, so miracles are possible.

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol DaveM he's BSing you. Now I'm just going to follow you around AZ and make fun of you. :grin:

What game do you think I'm playing here? I'm genuinely interested in their computers. I hope they plugged their computers into a surge protector.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Yes, I checked last night, too. The brackets indicated that the match was scheduled for 10:00 AM.

Of course, a year ago, SVB was eliminated in 5th place and a few hours later found himself in the final at the US Open 8-ball, so miracles are possible.

i noticed Ralf Souquet is absent this year.

KD

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What game do you think I'm playing here? I'm genuinely interested in their computers. I hope they plugged their computers into a surge protector.

Oh jeez. He's saying, with sarcasm, that it's awfully convenient that they had computer problems right as Shane was missing, which extended his forfeit time. Hopefully you're just razzing me now? :thumbup:

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh jeez. He's saying, with sarcasm, that it's awfully convenient that they had computer problems right as Shane was missing, which extended his forfeit time. Hopefully you're just razzing me now? :thumbup:

Come on now, man! Leave Shane out of this! We're talking about technical difficulties!

:grin:

SWRLE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No seriously. It could have been hardware OR software. Believe me I've seen both occur.