Shane Van Signs deal with RASSON??!!!!

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Shane VanB Signs deal with RASSON??!!!! Yup, what is going on AMERICA???

TFT

Attachments

• 179843574_3990602767645862_2588093694142940650_n.jpg
    179843574_3990602767645862_2588093694142940650_n.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 198

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
No one else wanted to spend
Oh I completely understand what happened. It just needs to stop. I hope you are well Patrick. I have something that pertains to this, maybe you could help me organize it? i will PM you, its private until its not. talk soon.

TFT

DieselPete

Just curious, do we even have 10 or even 5 Rasson tables in the U.S?
I don’t know, but it is a sometimes-used business practice to use a sports sponsorship deal to build brand recognition in a potentially new sales market.

There have been several stadium naming rights deals done on this concept. (The Dolphins playing in Sun Life, for example. The deal was struck when the Canadian financial services firm thought it was going to become a major player in the South Florida market.)

The other idea would be that they think he has international appeal and can help them increase market share in their current markets.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pool is a global sport. Players have been sponsored by Chines co's for yrs. Cuetec was probably one of the first big Asian sponsors back when they signed Earl. What's SAD is the fact that Brunswick, once a HUGE backer of pool at both the pro and am levels, is now pretty much a non-entity in this area. All they do is assemble/sell tables made in China and do nothing as far as tournament/player involvement.

Last edited:

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
its a global economy nowadays get used to it. you produce or buy from who gives you the best value for your money. and thats how it should be.

if you want to wave the flag around then just join the service and do it right.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nothing to do with 'like.' Simple business decision. He got the table FREE in '19. They started courting him and recently inked the deal. As stated above if Diamond or anyone else would have offered a similar deal he'd be pimping their tables instead.
Oh I agree. But, I think he may actually like the table best anyway. Just a hunch.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Imperial USA is the US distributor for Rasson tables and they are the US distributor for Cuetec. The common denominator is Imperial. Makes perfect sense to me.
I guarantee you if B'wick called SVB and offered good $$ to pimp Gold Crown 6's he'd have one in his house. Too bad Brunswick's involvement in pool has basically evaporated in recent yrs. I wish Diamond would buy the rights to the GC, make then here in the US, and just dump the rest of B'wicks crappy tables in the shitter.