Shane wins the USBTC 10 ball - Simply amazing!

"CaliRed".

High Def Videos!!!
Silver Member
Shane continues to amaze me. I mean.... damn!! I don't have much to say right now, too tired, but he is one special pool player.

I watched his last 5 sets. He beat Josh O'Neal, then Larry Neval, then played Stevie Moore 3 times. first time he lost 7-5, then in the finals where he had to beat him twice to win, he beats him 7-1, then in the final set, it goes hill/hlll, and he wins that set to become the USBTC 10 ball champion.

His road to the victory
shane10ball.jpg

JMuck

Silver Member
This last month has been remarkable,The Derby and now The US Bar Table Championships,torrid pace.If you aren't watching TheActionReport daily you may miss out on history.9-ball starts tomorrow.Stream is free until Championship day.It's only $15 on ppv day.The best way to learn is seeing it happen.Go go Godzilla!

OTB

I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!
Silver Member
Blue Oyster Cult rocks!!...., what was the payout for first and second?

This last month has been remarkable,The Derby and now The US Bar Table Championships,torrid pace.If you aren't watching TheActionReport daily you may miss out on history.9-ball starts tomorrow.Stream is free until Championship day.It's only $15 on ppv day.The best way to learn is seeing it happen.Go go Godzilla!

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
And he didn't win the 10-ball on the bar table with just his break either. Congrats to him. Johnnyt

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
TWO out of three?... not ALL three?? I guess I got lost. Has the 8 ball been played?

NineBallNut

Silver Member
Nice

Way to Go Kiddo. Figures. I watched the stream the whole day start to almost finish, I fall asleep in the final set with him down 5 to 2 and him not playing his best at the moment and bam, monster come back to win. I should have forced myself to stay up but I honestly thought he was done. Congrats to Stevie Moore for a great showing. I never did catch wind of what upset SVB before there first match in the hot seat. People sure were keeping tight lips about that one :)

rope_one

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TWO out of three?... not ALL three?? I guess I got lost. Has the 8 ball been played?

I think he was implying he could win at least 2 out of 3 as he did at derby. There's no way he can win all three at both at this point.

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
OK help me out here, what's the BOC reference for? I have to ask, I've seen 'em live about 10 times. One of my all time faves!

I imagine it was the "Godzilla" reference in the post #2 he was responding to. As a BOC fan, I'm surprised you didn't catch that, being it's one of BOC's most popular songs! ;)

-Sean <-- fan of BOC way, w-a-y back when they were a local band gigging in Long Island that used to call themselves, "Soft White Underbelly"

cuechick

Flys In the Kitchen
Silver Member
Congrats to Stevie Moore as well. He is stepping up and playing great also.

Agreed he also had two top finishes in the Derby... !

and thanks for this post, was wondering why there seems to be no coverage of this event on the front page?

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Boc

The Blue Oyster Cult references are to do with Godzilla as Sean said.

Saw them a l-o-n-g time ago when I was in high school with my buddy Kevin, got way too stoned, crashed his car on the way home. Got pics of all of it. :eek:

Here's the band that night at the Palace Theater in Waterbury, CT, circa 1974.

Best,
Brian kc

Attachments

• blue-oyster-cult.JPG
    blue-oyster-cult.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 411

StrokeofLuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks guys, missed the Godzilla thing on my first cup of coffee this morning. Just for fun I can tell you in the pic that they're doing ME 262 because they have Albert the drummer off his kit playing guitar - just to show I am a true fan :D

OTB

I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!
Silver Member

Last edited: