AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shannon D

Congratulations to both, and its about time.:smile:

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Congratulations

I hope to see you both in Charleston, SC again in the not too distant future.

James

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Shannon got the best roll of his life when he met Marge. It's been all run-outs ever since! :grin:
I just hope some little Shannon doesn't come up to me when I'm 80 and tries to hustle me like his dad did when he was 13. :eek:

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shannon got the best roll of his life when he met Marge. It's been all run-outs ever since! :grin:
I just hope some little Shannon doesn't come up to me when I'm 80 and tries to hustle me like his dad did when he was 13. :eek:

LOL!! Was that you, Jay?

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
LOL!! Was that you, Jay?

Don't worry, I wasn't the only one. :rolleyes:
You're not his dad are you? I know his dad took him on the road back then. This was at the Cue Club in Vegas right after I got done playing Toby some Bank Pool for hours and hours.

Last edited:

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member

Gerald did a great job of honing Shannon and then unleashing him on whoever!

Can you imagine if Shannon teaches and passes down all that he's learned to a "Little Cannon"? Why, he'd be tearing up the Derby City Classics in the 2030's!

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't worry, I wasn't the only one. :rolleyes:
You're not his dad are you? I know his dad took him on the road back then. This was at the Cue Club in Vegas right after I got done playing Toby some Bank Pool for hours and hours.

I remember him in the practice room of the first BC Open, getting the 7 from Big Steve and Steve was NOT liking it. Seems to me a bunch of people tried it and didn't like it.