Shaw vs Orcollo OmegaTv thread

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
3 people having a conversation over the top of one another is a disaster.

Why does 1 pckt shots have to keep coming up in 10 ball? It's a goddamn 10 ball shot.

I can hear Ken Jeong saying "we're playing 10 ball gay boys"

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
probably less imo-They lost two out of the last 4 Mosc Cups even
Who are you betting on against
Filler
Shaw
Kaci
Gorst
Ruiz
Albin
Feijen
Szewczyk
Kazakis
Gray
Zielinski
He
Now you've made it to Sky
Alcaide
Lechner
Pehlivanovic
Chinakhov
Souquet
Grabe
VanDenBerg
Fortunski
Sniegocki
Melling
Teutscher
Majid
Hohman
Szolnoki
Ekonomopoulos
Immonen
Maciol
Juszczyszyn
Skowerski
Laaksonen
Nolle
Kaplan
Pecelj
Appleton
Stepanov
Diaz-Pizarro
Regli
You've made it to Oscar and Corey now. Not liking your chances, but hey, if you want to gamble.

Dimeball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who are you betting on against
Filler
Shaw
Kaci
Gorst
Ruiz
Albin
Feijen
Szewczyk
Kazakis
Gray
Zielinski
He
Now you've made it to Sky
Alcaide
Lechner
Pehlivanovic
Chinakhov
Souquet
Grabe
VanDenBerg
Fortunski
Sniegocki
Melling
Teutscher
Majid
Hohman
Szolnoki
Ekonomopoulos
Immonen
Maciol
Juszczyszyn
Skowerski
Laaksonen
Nolle
Kaplan
Pecelj
Appleton
Stepanov
Diaz-Pizarro
Regli
You've made it to Oscar and Corey now. Not liking your chances, but hey, if you want to gamble.
absolute fact. They’re even better than us at commentary! 😂🤣😂
thought Shaw was good on the Dennis SVB bar table crushing.

sparkle84

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I sometimes feel same way about JJ. Yes, he's very knowledgeable but he just won't STFU. I don't need/want EVERY SINGLE FKNG SHOT described in detail. JG is a helluva guy btw. He does a lot of junior lessons/clinics in the Midwest. Definitely paying it forward. He's got a FB page. Let him know how you feel. He's looking to be better at whatever he does. Runs 10+ mi EVERYDAY and has turned into weight lifting fiend on top of playing pool.
You think he's bad listen to Michael Yednak sometime. JJ is tame by comparison.

TheLoneSilencer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I sometimes feel same way about JJ. Yes, he's very knowledgeable but he just won't STFU. I don't need/want EVERY SINGLE FKNG SHOT described in detail. JG is a helluva guy btw. He does a lot of junior lessons/clinics in the Midwest. Definitely paying it forward. He's got a FB page. Let him know how you feel. He's looking to be better at whatever he does. Runs 10+ mi EVERYDAY and has turned into weight lifting fiend on top of playing pool.
Perhaps others want & appreciate such detail. Everything is not about YOU
:rolleyes:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Joey Gray
I'd have to hear his commentary. I do know that I like him in person and how he handles himself around the table. Doesn't necesarily mean he is a good commentator, but for now I will reserve any judgement or criticism. JJ can be a bit wordy at times but he is so damn knowledgeable that I enjoy listening to him. I wish I could do a match or two with him. I think we would jell. A long time ago we worked a couple of One Pocket matches, before he became well known for his commentary, and I was impressed with him then.

krelldog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think its pretty unfair to criticize JJ, Yednak, Joey Gray, Josh Roberts etc. These guys are pool players not play by play announcers.
I actually think they do a great job. I buy a lot of pool streams. I've heard the bad ones, and it really ruins the stream when their bad.
The above mentioned do a fine job. If you don't agree- Answer this- Who would you rather?

BTW- I really liked when Chip and Joey did the play by play. I thought Chip was excellent also.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Perhaps others want & appreciate such detail. Everything is not about YOU
:rolleyes:
Never said it was pal. My opinion. Nearly everyone that watches pool streams can play some. Don't need/want EVERY single shot hyper analyzed. Joe Buck in baseball is same way. Will NOT stfu.