Silver Member
What break format is being used?
9-ball on the spot
break from a central box less than 2-diamonds wide
winner breaks
rack your own with an Accu-Rack template
no 3-point (illegal-break) rule

and two rather unique stipulations:
• to rack -- without looking, pull the balls out of the collection box (at random) just 2 at a time and place them in the rack from the top to the bottom (putting the 1-ball and 9-ball in their normal places, of course)​
• loss of game if a player is caught leaving a gap in the racked balls (not clearly stated exactly how this would work)​

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
If I knew you from the action room, I would. And Of course you have someone we can post with. Lolol
I would've taken him up on it if I knew there was REALLY stake for Shane and Shaw in this. As it is, who knows.

Jaden

SmoothStroke

Swim for the win.
Silver Member
i didn't know it was that kind of PPV money. makes ya think why bother betting.. but that has always been the case with these matches
I read it's a 3 day affair.
I'll take a guess if they are getting a piece of the stream that Shane plays soild today and Jayson
misses a few.
The score ends close on day 2 and makes for a large stream audience on day 3.
Who would watch if Jayson needs 12 and Shane needs a Dr, or vise versa...... Drama adds to the bank.
I've been wrong before, just a guess.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll take a guess if they are getting a piece of the stream that Shane plays soild today and Jayson
misses a few.
Who would watch if Jayson needs 12 and Shane needs a Dr, or vise versa...... Drama adds to the bank.
SVB needs a holiday. He’s exhausted

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
misses a few.
So basically you're saying that these PPV long-race matches are a scam to draw in more last day viewers which equate to more money paid to the players courtesy of the subscribers???

Is there no shame?

Do pool players/promoters have to stoop that low???

No wonder pool will never be considered legitimate!

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So basically you're saying that these PPV long-race matches are a scam to draw in more last day viewers which equate to more money paid to the players courtesy of the subscribers???

Is there no shame?

Do pool players/promoters have to stoop that low???

No wonder pool will never be considered legitimate!
There’s other gambling reasons they don’t have to be on the square either. But my lips are 🤐

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He lost all his momentum the last day playing Dennis in the Philippines. He has been playing non-stop. It’s been a fun run to watch but time for Shane to go ice fishing for a bit!
He shot his load and barely won that.

He’s just fine, only needs a break. I spoke to him just before the Pi trip. His mind is good, just wore out from “burn-out”

He’ll be just fine after some rest. Not a worry or old age. He’s still strong and hungry

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He shot his load and barely won that.

He’s just fine, only needs a break. I spoke to him just before the Pi trip. His mind is good, just wore out from “burn-out”

He’ll be just fine after some rest. Not a worry or old age. He’s still strong and hungry

I would never count him out; but if Shane’s running on fumes right now, that doesn’t bode well for him at the upcoming International Open.