jay helfert Shoot Pool, not people Gold Member Silver Member Dec 24, 2010 #2 Nice shooting Neil! That's a run-out! :thumbup:
pt109 Pagulayan chalk and clothing Silver Member Dec 24, 2010 #3 Hmmmm... So..what kind of chalk do you use? ..or is it the tip? Semih is a possible customer
M midstroke AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 24, 2010 #4 Nice shot!! I can only make that one 5 out of 10 times.
gunzby My light saber is LD Silver Member Dec 24, 2010 #5 Did you use bottom left right bottom top on that?
Kickin' Chicken Kick Shot Aficionado Silver Member Dec 25, 2010 #7 Sweet shot, Neil... And to all, a good night... Best, Brian kc
Black-Balled AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 27, 2010 #8 I know everybody is all happy to see that shot, but I gotta pee on the candle. Neil, you have gone overboard here, showing that top-shelf shit for free!
I know everybody is all happy to see that shot, but I gotta pee on the candle. Neil, you have gone overboard here, showing that top-shelf shit for free!
dabarbr AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 27, 2010 #9 Neil, careful, you're showing too much speed. What's the shot for new year's day?
Luxury AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 29, 2010 #11 Can someone film the shot and put it on YouTube for us iPhone/iPad users?
ctyhntr RIP Kelly Silver Member Dec 29, 2010 #12 I heard by applying CTE, the shot is alot easier than it looks.