Should Jay Helfert be banned from AZBILLIARDS

philw said:
You forgot that he's a liar too! Philw

Thats just good Poker. Ask Corvette? I always lie when I'm playing Poker. If my lips are moving....etc.
 
jay helfert said:
Thats just good Poker. Ask Corvette? I always lie when I'm playing Poker. If my lips are moving....etc.

ok you got the 5 ball. stop dodging me, getting banned isnt a way to hide, step up and play me!!! all the excuses in the world, geeze you would think he is getting old or something, ;)


for the record Jay is a good friend, but he can still get the 5, and I get 5 to 1 on the $$$
 
Fatboy said:
ok you got the 5 ball. stop dodging me, getting banned isnt a way to hide, step up and play me!!! all the excuses in the world, geeze you would think he is getting old or something, ;)


for the record Jay is a good friend, but he can still get the 5, and I get 5 to 1 on the $$$

See you soon dude. I'm heading your way in two days.
 
jay helfert said:
See you soon dude. I'm heading your way in two days.

looking foward too it, your awalys good to stay at my house anytime. even if i'm out of town your welcome to stay. (he brings the girls) ;) no its no secret Jay is top notch first class and I'm proud to call him a friend.
 
jay helfert said:
Oops, that must be when I farted and burped at the same time. Correction noted.

That explains the mysterious sound I heard on my most recent accustats video.
 
Bad boys have too play, the bill and tip also!

jay helfert said:
I've been very bad, and I promise to apologize to her. Twice!

Here is some more trouble coming your way. ;)
 

Attachments

  • Boobs.jpg
    Boobs.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 729
toomanybugs said:
Here is some more trouble coming your way. ;)


This girl seems to be perfect in every way. She obviously has a great body and probably a good personality since she's wearing that shirt. She also has a full bottle of Jack Daniels and she is smiling which tells me that for the moment she is in good spirits which is always a plus. If she puts out on the first date and then loses my fake phone number then I think we have a winner.
 
Back
Top