Should Jay Helfert be banned from AZBILLIARDS

Of course Jay should be banned. Just because he has some of the best stories I've ever read and contributes alot to this forum, still it's not enough. I demand that Jay pays me $5000 per month just for being a member here with him. :D
 
Last edited:
cuetechasaurus said:
Of course Jay should be banned. Just because he has some of the best stories I've ever read and contributes alot to this forum, still it's not enough. I demand that Jay pays me $5000 per month just for being a member here with him. :D

Will you take a check?
 
Banned !!!
 

Attachments

  • jaybanned.jpg
    jaybanned.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 211
uwate said:
lol corvette your photochops are cracking me up. goodone haha


I just learned how to use MS Paint, and as you can tell I have a lot of spare time on my hands while at work. I try to multitask between poker hands!
 
jay helfert said:
A few things to consider:

11. He still thinks he can play!

I saw you made at least one ball in a row in Manila playing me, so guess you still know how to do it ;) (But it was not a drawshot though) :D
 
Ban him for baldness I say!

:eek: OMG! My hair has all moved south too! In that case.....

Jay must stay!!!!
 
jay helfert said:
A few things to consider:

1. He can't draw his ball anymore
2. He never ran 100 balls
3. He is a lock artist
4. He is a well known nit
5. He is a know-it-all
6. He is too short - 5'7"
7. He is too fat - 175 lbs.
8. He is way too old - ??
9. He has B.O.
10. He has a bald head and a hairy body. UGH!
11. He still thinks he can play!

12: He will payoff if he loses a bet.
 
jay helfert said:
A few things to consider:

1. He can't draw his ball anymore
2. He never ran 100 balls
3. He is a lock artist
4. He is a well known nit
5. He is a know-it-all
6. He is too short - 5'7"
7. He is too fat - 175 lbs.
8. He is way too old - ??
9. He has B.O.
10. He has a bald head and a hairy body. UGH!
11. He still thinks he can play!

Nah, we may all be banned since we "still thinks he can play".
 
jay helfert said:
A few things to consider:

1. He can't draw his ball anymore
2. He never ran 100 balls
3. He is a lock artist
4. He is a well known nit
5. He is a know-it-all
6. He is too short - 5'7"
7. He is too fat - 175 lbs.
8. He is way too old - ??
9. He has B.O.
10. He has a bald head and a hairy body. UGH!
11. He still thinks he can play!
You forgot that he's a liar too! Philw
 
Reason #392.1 - Jay should be banned because he's totally jay. (Sorry, couldn't resist.)
 
Back
Top