Should Jay Helfert be banned from AZBILLIARDS

jay helfert said:
A few things to consider:

1. He can't draw his ball anymore
2. He never ran 100 balls
3. He is a lock artist
4. He is a well known nit
5. He is a know-it-all
6. He is too short - 5'7"
7. He is too fat - 175 lbs.
8. He is way too old - ??
9. He has B.O.
10. He has a bald head and a hairy body. UGH!
11. He still thinks he can play!

I'm guilty of most of that stuff also except I'm a little taller. Oh well.
 
I Can Block Sunlight

Voodoo Daddy said:
Not if your Parica, Alex or TK...thats gigantic!!

Voodoo~~~5'7" sitting down



HA ! I'm 5'7" LAYING DOWN...
Doug
( do they have a belt in my size ? )
 
jay helfert said:
A few things to consider:

1. He can't draw his ball anymore
2. He never ran 100 balls
3. He is a lock artist
4. He is a well known nit
5. He is a know-it-all
6. He is too short - 5'7"
7. He is too fat - 175 lbs.
8. He is way too old - ??
9. He has B.O.
10. He has a bald head and a hairy body. UGH!
11. He still thinks he can play!

I believe that, all of your persuasive arguments aside, he has a quality nickname. In the pool world, a quality nickname (whether liked or unliked by the possessor) is like the key to the city. We must keep poor Jay around; you can never tell when we will need the name of the guy that worked at that place in Stockton in '73, next to the tracks, with the scar on his left ear, the strange accent, and ran hundreds while smoking a pipe and wearing a propeller beanie - who else is going to know that but JH??????
 
Williebetmore said:
I believe that, all of your persuasive arguments aside, he has a quality nickname. In the pool world, a quality nickname (whether liked or unliked by the possessor) is like the key to the city. We must keep poor Jay around; you can never tell when we will need the name of the guy that worked at that place in Stockton in '73, next to the tracks, with the scar on his left ear, the strange accent, and ran hundreds while smoking a pipe and wearing a propeller beanie - who else is going to know that but JH??????

12. Toupee Jay - Pool's dumbest nickname. At least it rhymes.
 
I think that you should be banned for the mere fact that you would associate with Marc Herman !!!!!!

Russ....
 
No ban for Jay , just a visit from Sassy
 

Attachments

  • gotomyroom.jpg
    gotomyroom.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 307
Jimmy M. said:
You're bald?

Yes he is, but I don't know if it's enough to make up for all the BAD things on the list :D

Cheers,
RC

<---Also one who revels in the glory of letting the world enjoy the beauty of my scalp.
 
:p You guys sound like a bunch of social workers lookin for a project. With all those "faults" he's out. Life is tough and then ya die. No time for runts & misfits. Come back when the book is done. ;)
 
JimS said:
:p You guys sound like a bunch of social workers lookin for a project. With all those "faults" he's out. Life is tough and then ya die. No time for runts & misfits. Come back when the book is done. ;)
Agreed! Jay should be banned until he finishes writing the "All About Shanelle" book that he promised us. :D ;)
 
stockton Billy

Williebetmore said:
I believe that, all of your persuasive arguments aside, he has a quality nickname. In the pool world, a quality nickname (whether liked or unliked by the possessor) is like the key to the city. We must keep poor Jay around; you can never tell when we will need the name of the guy that worked at that place in Stockton in '73, next to the tracks, with the scar on his left ear, the strange accent, and ran hundreds while smoking a pipe and wearing a propeller beanie - who else is going to know that but JH??????
Is that him? That guy could flat out play!Couldn't seem to stay out of county lockdown..your turn Jay,I think you might know this guy..
Terry O.:cool:
 
Hey Jay,

As long as I've known you I can never remember you ever having hair, fake or real. Where did the toupee nickname come from?
 
Louis Ulrich said:
Hey Jay,

As long as I've known you I can never remember you ever having hair, fake or real. Where did the toupee nickname come from?

I did wear one, and it became a pool disguise by accident.
 
Heck, Jay, I think you're a sweetie, if that counts for anything! :) I think you should stick around!
 
Back
Top