Shout out to Dr dave

caff3in3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just wanted to say thank you to Dr Dave for all of the work you put into pool. Your site and all of your free resources are awesome, your BU exams are probably the most complete practice structure (with the benefit of being able to measure improvement) you will find anywhere and your willingness to post on here to help people is very much appreciated.

Thank you for everything you do!

Chris

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just wanted to say thank you to Dr Dave for all of the work you put into pool. Your site and all of your free resources are awesome, your BU exams are probably the most complete practice structure (with the benefit of being able to measure improvement) you will find anywhere and your willingness to post on here to help people is very much appreciated.

Chris

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Ditto. Those that don't utilize his site are the ones that are going to fall behind.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thank you Dr. D. It' s people like you keep AzB interesting and positive. It's people like you keep pool alive.

Break and One

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If anyone hasn't had a chance to check out his book I recommend it. For the price someone of all skill levels could find useful information. And what I really like is his book is linked to the videos so if you don't understand something or want to actually see it you can find the corresponding video to help.

P.s. Dr. Dave shouldn't you be in the pro category for the 2500 test challenge. You posted a higher score than Shane on the first part. Great shooting.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He really does deserve some type of enshrinement........Dr. Dave puts trustworthy factual info out there for everyone to enjoy.

Thank you Dr. Dave,

Matt B.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
dr dave has done so much for so many he should be inducted into the HALL OF FAME
jmho
i dont think i am wrong

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For those not aware, Bob Jewett did a lot of collaborating with Dr. Dave.

Bob, what happened to your site? It comes up 404 error now. Is it no longer available?

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last edited:

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Last edited:

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member

Chris
Chris and others,

Thank you for all of the kind and supportive posts. I really appreciate it. I love what I do, but it also feels good to hear that people appreciate my efforts.

Thanks again,
Dave

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dr. Dave shouldn't you be in the pro category for the 2500 test challenge. You posted a higher score than Shane on the first part. Great shooting.
If Shane practiced Exam I as much as I did, and if he took it on my 8 foot table, he would crush it. I hope some other pros participate in the BU Exam Challenge. With some competition for the cash, I'm sure they would show us what is possible.

Regards,
Dave

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
dr dave has done so much for so many he should be inducted into the HALL OF FAME
jmho
i don't think i am wrong

Yes! Dr. Dave (and Bob Jewett) should be inducted.

Chris

Nice post, Chris.

Dave