Siming Chen vs Donny Mills

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Chen got out when it was all on the lne, and Donny didn't. That was the match.

Tremendous heart shown by Donny in the comeback though.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Congrats to both players. Donny showed a TON of heart to come back like he did. He stepped up and played a better player dead even and that by itself was huge imo.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have so much bitterness in you. I’ll pray for you.

Also please pray for all the douchebags who said she’d never win and she’s overrated because she only plays with the women and girls can’t play as good as men.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Were you able to get the stream today?

Worked at home, like yesterday but I’ve been in the airport the past hour. Didn’t work on LTE or on airport WiFi. I stream a ton of stuff and this has been the worst. I have no plans on buying a Righ Rock stream again based on this experience.

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
LOL by one game in a race to 21 against a working stiff

Yeah, a working stiff who thought he was absolutely stealing. And talked a little bit of shit to that effect. AND Siming didn't play particularly well in the second half of the set, while Donny got straight in on the 1 ball over and over. And looked like he was absolutely shitting himself through every single one of those throw in racks.

And in case you didn't know, something like 50 players in the world can make a full time living without mooching off a girlfriend or wife, so they are for the most part, ALL working stiffs.

I'll say it right here and now. If Siming dedicates a week to the 9 on spot break, she ROBS Donny (more so than she already has).

Last edited:

Danktrees

RIP RS
Silver Member
so what was the story in the last half of the match. was she up a lot and just played super tight, donnie was freewheeling and caught some momentum to tie it up. then he started playing tight near the end like she did and missed when the game was on the line?

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Yeah, a working stiff who thought he was absolutely stealing. And talked a little bit of shit to that effect. AND Siming didn't play particularly well in the second half of the set, while Donny got straight in on the 1 ball over and over.

And in case you didn't know, something like 50 players in the world can make a full time living without mooching off a girlfriend or wife, so they are for the most part, ALL working stiffs.

I'll say it right here and now. If Siming dedicates a week to the 9 on spot break, she ROBS Donny (more so than she already has).

And if you dedicated your life to 9 on the spot, you’d still never beat him lol

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
so what was the story in the last half of the match. was she up a lot and just played super tight, donnie was freewheeling and caught some momentum to tie it up. then he started playing tight near the end like she did and missed when the game was on the line?

Donny caught a spell where he was soft breaking, getting enough balls downtable to fulfill break rules, and getting straight in on the 1 every rack.

Then, he played poor position a time or two, and had to playsafe or missed a shot and left Siming super tough. Could have easily been 21-17, even with Donny's run at the end.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
It was 19 to 13 and since it was winner break, Donny put a good run on. She didn't play bad, Donny just had a good run to take the lead at 20-19.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW! That's where all those championship 9 ball experience comes in!
Well you do have that right, Donnie is a good player but he's not a Champion level player it was a good match for him , to me if your looking at this from a Fargo stand point they looked pretty even , I'd love to see her play some of those 780 players that actually win things play her in traditional racking games with jump cues where big packs can be put up ,,