Snooker in Colorado

mccw147

Are there any GOOD tables in Colorado? Tabes with green beige, 12ft and haven't been altered for golf? If you know if anywhere, please drop a response.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Felt in Englewood has a 5x10
Mile high Billiards in Arvada has a 6x12
I have no idea if they have been modified.

Rethunk

Snooker pimp
Silver Member
Are there any GOOD tables in Colorado? Tabes with green beige, 12ft and haven't been altered for golf? If you know if anywhere, please drop a response.

@drsnooker has already pointed you to the list on FindSnooker.com for Colorado and other states.

I'd suggest calling ahead and simply asking frank questions. And then give a table or two a try and see how it goes.

On the site I don't post reviews. It's not feasible to keep up with it all. The site's just a list of tables with minimal info. The less info there is, and the fewer judgments that need to be made, the easier it is to maintain.

Good luck, and happy potting!

mccw147

Thanks for the responses all. I have tried those recommendations. My question is more specific to whether or not anybody knows of any members with a private table? Or someone who has access to a table outside of the common scene?

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
No, when I talked with Bill Skinner, he said he plays snooker all the time, where? Can't help. 10' or 12' have no clue, probably 10'.

mccw147

If anybody in the Denver area can facilitate a Snooker table, I have one being imported from the UK. I'd love to work something out to spread the use.