Or not....AI is not up to speed in matters pool.
Search on the Rifleman and you won't get Buddy Hall, you'll get an old TV show. Search on Earthquake and you won't get Keith Macready but seismic activity instead. Search on the Kentucky Colonel and you'll get fried chicken, not Nick Varner.
What the world needs is a pool-oriented AI.
It is "up to speed" if you tell it to be. It all depends on the prompts.AI is not up to speed in matters pool.
Search on the Rifleman and you won't get Buddy Hall, you'll get an old TV show. Search on Earthquake and you won't get Keith Macready but seismic activity instead. Search on the Kentucky Colonel and you'll get fried chicken, not Nick Varner.
What the world needs is a pool-oriented AI.
So...did you tell it about the error?I was just doing a search looking to see if Bluegrass cues were still made. AI came with this: Yes, Richard Harris is still making cues. The picture posted was of Richard Harris, the famous actor. Fkng AI/Chat can kiss my ass.
So instead of Arnold Schwarzenegger we'll get Joe Rogan.... no thanks, we don't need AI at all!What the world needs is a pool-oriented AI.
I ran your username through a while back and it was pretty accurate about your forum posting. Said you were an authority on cues, blah blah blah …but I laughed when it said “beware though, if you buy a cue signed by Chopdoc or have Chopdoc sign your cue it will decrease the value of it.” Lol. I don’t know where it came up with that. Or specifically why it felt the need to add that.It is "up to speed" if you tell it to be. It all depends on the prompts.
Hmmmm...that gives me an idea...I ran your username through a while back and it was pretty accurate about your forum posting. Said you were an authority on cues, blah blah blah …but I laughed when it said “beware though, if you buy a cue signed by Chopdoc or have Chopdoc sign your cue it will decrease the value of it.” Lol. I don’t know where it came up with that. Or specifically why it felt the need to add that.
It explained further that collectors prefer cues not to be signed by anyone other than the cue maker or something. Which is accurate but I don’t think I’ve ever heard of you signing cues.
How is this?I ran your username through a while back and it was pretty accurate about your forum posting. Said you were an authority on cues, blah blah blah …but I laughed when it said “beware though, if you buy a cue signed by Chopdoc or have Chopdoc sign your cue it will decrease the value of it.” Lol. I don’t know where it came up with that. Or specifically why it felt the need to add that.
It explained further that collectors prefer cues not to be signed by anyone other than the cue maker or something. Which is accurate but I don’t think I’ve ever heard of you signing cues.
By the way, if you didn't use incognito mode, and you used an AI that is "personalized" (you may not even know), or if you have it installed as an app, and had researched any cue signatures, that would be why it made that comment. It is anticipating what you want to know.I ran your username through a while back and it was pretty accurate about your forum posting. Said you were an authority on cues, blah blah blah …but I laughed when it said “beware though, if you buy a cue signed by Chopdoc or have Chopdoc sign your cue it will decrease the value of it.” Lol. I don’t know where it came up with that. Or specifically why it felt the need to add that.
It explained further that collectors prefer cues not to be signed by anyone other than the cue maker or something. Which is accurate but I don’t think I’ve ever heard of you signing cues.
I was just doing a search looking to see if Bluegrass cues were still made. AI came with this: Yes, Richard Harris is still making cues. The picture posted was of Richard Harris, the famous actor. Fkng AI/Chat can kiss my ass.
I dont trust Al or GPS. Been led down many wrong roads or dead ends.AI is not up to speed in matters pool.
Search on the Rifleman and you won't get Buddy Hall, you'll get an old TV show. Search on Earthquake and you won't get Keith Macready but seismic activity instead. Search on the Kentucky Colonel and you'll get fried chicken, not Nick Varner.
What the world needs is a pool-oriented AI.
FAKE! Nobody can read a doctor’s signature, not even other doctors or pharmacists.
You know the drill. Travel, lay it down, watch the money light up.I dont trust Al or GPS. Been led down many wrong roads or dead ends.
Yeah. I usually check both regular and incognito. I also have a subscription to a different one that I mostly use professionally.By the way, if you didn't use incognito mode, and you used an AI that is "personalized" (you may not even know), or if you have it installed as an app, and had researched any cue signatures, that would be why it made that comment. It is anticipating what you want to know.
Unless I want it to know who I am I generally will use an AI anonymously.
I have AI set up for medical teaching, it has all my credentials and teaching methods set up with special prompts. Essentially, it acts as a teaching assistant. I don't use it for real case consults. And I don't use the OpenEvidence AI app that is very popular with clinicians today.
I also have AI set up for anonymous use. I have access to a powerful AI that the public does not. I also have access to an AI for research purposes that I can't really play with but it is amazingly powerful. And I have an AI agent installed locally...sometimes it tries to get out...
![]()
Using the consumer free ones like Gemini or copilot are kind of like being a detective investigating a murder with 22 witnesses who all saw something different and 5 different medical examiners who have slightly differing opinions. You have to do a lot of sifting through bs.I dont trust Al or GPS. Been led down many wrong roads or dead ends.
GPS?I dont trust Al or GPS. Been led down many wrong roads or dead ends.
Using the consumer free ones like Gemini or copilot are kind of like being a detective investigating a murder with 22 witnesses who all saw something different and 5 different medical examiners who have slightly differing opinions. You have to do a lot of sifting through bs.
I dont trust Al or GPS. Been led down many wrong roads or dead ends.
Internet searches are just as bad. Many people know things that are wrong because they found it in a search.GPS was set up to commit mass murder when I was using it years ago. A state highway went with no turnoffs for twenty miles or so then right down a ramp into a lake!
It did save some tickets though. Got stopped for speeding. When I showed them the GPS and told them it was accurate to a tenth of a mile an hour they asked, "It can tell you how fast you are going?" "Yep, argue with it and you are arguing with satellites and the federal government!"
The GPS is terrible about sending anything over ten or twelve feet tall down impossible routes too.
AI is still a ways from being ready for prime time. I used to play with people leading them down a logical path. Six steps or more, every one of them unquestionably true as stand alone statements but they led to a totally ridiculous answer. I don't trust AI not to do that yet.
Hu