Southeast Houston Players

mnorwood

Moon
Silver Member
Over the last 15 years I have posted this thread three different times and it has yielded me three lifelong friends. So here it goes again: if you live in the southeast Houston area and you would like to have a regular sparring partner PM me. I already have a regular pool night. I will play any game, not much of a gambler just looking for a friendly tune up game. After the pandemic cools down I am looking to find a regular weekly tournament to play in and my ultimate goal is to get banned from it. LOL.

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Meeting new people online during COVID, this sounds like it should get reported.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I may have to bump it a few times but I will.
I am sure someone will be down for a game. Everyone will be itching to play as things get more and more normal!! When I was playing regularly I played a ton cheap sets and "ego sets". Ego sets: Sets with the coins out only it is for sport.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Meeting new people online during COVID, this sounds like it should get reported.

To play pool?? Yes an offense that should be treated with the harshest of punishments. To organize a protest or political rally with thousands of people?? -ok!! Those are Covid exempt.

mnorwood

Moon
Silver Member
I have been away from the game for a long time for many reasons. I have been away from AZ for longer for this reason. I know your response may be tongue and cheek which is fine. All of my house guests since Covid started have been people who are scrutinized for the purpose of their jobs. I have to be cautious because I have a high risk family member that lives with me. My guests also have to where masks when they come over to play. Its hard to read anyone's intentions in a text response. If I get the feeling that my post are drawing more Facebook like dogsH#t responses for no good reason I will ghost again and not come back. Too old for it and time is in too short of supply.

td873

C is for Cookie
Silver Member
I'm in Pearland. I know you were close by a while back, but don't know if you've relocated. I'm about a mile or so from round about [McHard/Pearland Pkwy]. I'm pretty pressed for time with work and kids, but I shoot as much pool as I can here at home. Don't make it to the pool hall much these days. I confess that I don't even know which ones are open!

-td

mnorwood

Moon
Silver Member
I'm in Pearland. I know you were close by a while back, but don't know if you've relocated. I'm about a mile or so from round about [McHard/Pearland Pkwy]. I'm pretty pressed for time with work and kids, but I shoot as much pool as I can here at home. Don't make it to the pool hall much these days. I confess that I don't even know which ones are open!

-td
PM sent. I live at Dixie Farm and 518 near Walmart. I live in Woodcreek at the four way stop. I am a school teacher and usually wiped out of energy on week nights. Its only been within the last month that I have resumed play with a friend because of Covid. I keep the guest list to one person at a time and I ask that they where masks. I left my number in the PM if you would like to chat more about it.

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
I have been away from the game for a long time for many reasons. I have been away from AZ for longer for this reason. I know your response may be tongue and cheek which is fine. All of my house guests since Covid started have been people who are scrutinized for the purpose of their jobs. I have to be cautious because I have a high risk family member that lives with me. My guests also have to where masks when they come over to play. Its hard to read anyone's intentions in a text response. If I get the feeling that my post are drawing more Facebook like dogsH#t responses for no good reason I will ghost again and not come back. Too old for it and time is in too short of supply.
everything you say i agree with

as a former member if the internet police, all i am saying is its great people are being more public about who they are and where they are.

AZBilliards has really developed and your post is a shift in how far this forum has come since zero day.

Happy Pooling

pvc lou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Over the last 15 years I have posted this thread three different times and it has yielded me three lifelong friends. So here it goes again: if you live in the southeast Houston area and you would like to have a regular sparring partner PM me. I already have a regular pool night. I will play any game, not much of a gambler just looking for a friendly tune up game. After the pandemic cools down I am looking to find a regular weekly tournament to play in and my ultimate goal is to get banned from it. LOL.
Hey Marcus,

Long time no see. I left Houston a little over 4 years ago, otherwise I'd be your practice buddy.

Best wishes,

Lou

pvc lou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Back up off my boy, Black-Balled. You son of a gun.

I'll take the 7.

Peace Love and Pool,

Lou