Spoke With Kevin Varney

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just got off the phone with Kevin a few minutes ago. He is home but is still having health problems. I don't want to be too specific but he will be out of commission for a while, I'm afraid. Just thought people would like to know. I like Kevin a lot and hope for the best for him. He could use some prayers {if you do that sort of thing} and thoughts for his recovery.
Thanks.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I haven't spoken with Kevin for some time now. If you call him again, ask if its ok to have his number so I can call him too.
PM me his number after. I'd appreciate it.

Good to hear that he is home at least. Maybe I can cheer him up a bit.
Terry.

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When he gave me his cell number he asked that I not give it out to anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Yes, and that is why I asked you to ask him permission.
No big deal, I know others that have his number, I just asked you because you made the thread.

I would be seriously surprised if Kevin told you not to give me his number.
Thanks anyway. At least I know that you didn't read my first post.

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Please let Kevin know we are rooting for his recovery. Thanks for letting us know.

Dave

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kevin is in the hospital again as of this afternoon. His oxygen levels dropped very low and he went back in so he could be better monitored. I'm not calling him because he had real trouble talking and breathing, it was apparent, even over the phone. He told me about his going back in the hospital in a text.

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gary, next time you talk to him tell him to call me, when he can. Craig

It may be a while, when I spoke with him he was having a lot of trouble both breathing and talking. Where you been, anyway??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
An update and not good one, I'm afraid. Monday they will go in and take out a bit of Kevin's lung. Prayers and positive thoughts would be welcome, to say the least.

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My internet was down most of Monday. I texted Kevin Sunday morning but received no reply Sunday or Monday. I will try later today, maybe his wife will reply as he was to have surgery Monday morning.

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
I'll try to find him and see how is he .. I know last time i saw him he looking to be ok ... But i'll try to find him.

hotrod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mr. Varney, we wish you a fast and speedy recovery from any illnesses you are presently enduring.

smokey

let's roll
Silver Member
please...

just say "Hey" to kevin for me

no need to say more - he will understand

G-dspeed kv,
smokey