Spoke With Kevin Varney

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've heard from Kevin. Not much, he has some antibiotic resistance bacteria in his lungs. He will be in the hospital for several more days getting multiple iv's. That's all I know for now.

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just heard from Kevin, he had a rough night but is medicated enough to be pain free. He says they were poking, prodding, and *****ing him most of the night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kevin is comfortable as they have him on a lot of pain meds. He is getting a different antibiotic iv cocktail every four hours. He misses his son.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a terrible situation for him and his family. I hope and pray that he recovers completely..

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Please let Kev know that there is a 17 page thread expressing concern for and best wishes to him and his family. You could let him know all the posts are from me...;)

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn hope he gets better. We've chatted through PM many times and I enjoyed his company. Hope he pulls through and see him back on the board soon..

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I spoke with Kevin via text this morning. They are now trying to get him set up for home care. He will need a nurse daily for about a month to take care of the 24/7 antibiotic iv drip. He will be bed ridden and on oxygen 24/7 also. Hopefully he will be able to go home soon.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I spoke with Kevin via text this morning. They are now trying to get him set up for home care. He will need a nurse daily for about a month to take care of the 24/7 antibiotic iv drip. He will be bed ridden and on oxygen 24/7 also. Hopefully he will be able to go home soon.

Wow... that just sucks. I hope he has a full recovery and soon.

Russ...

JMW

Seen Your Member
Silver Member

Any update on Kevin? Is he home?

Thanks!

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any update on Kevin? Is he home?

Thanks!

Kevin is home now. He took a short trip back to the hospital because of an infection in one of his four iv hookups. Before he got out of the hospital during his major stay they took out part of one lung. He is on oxygen 24/7 plus four iv meds and at least one machine. He called me and we spoke for about 15 minutes a few days ago but it's extremely hard for him to talk, he still has problems just breathing.
Makes all my luxury problems seem tiny by comparison.

JMW

Seen Your Member
Silver Member
Kevin is home now. He took a short trip back to the hospital because of an infection in one of his four iv hookups. Before he got out of the hospital during his major stay they took out part of one lung. He is on oxygen 24/7 plus four iv meds and at least one machine. He called me and we spoke for about 15 minutes a few days ago but it's extremely hard for him to talk, he still has problems just breathing.
Makes all my luxury problems seem tiny by comparison.
Thanks for the update. Many folks are concerned about Kevin.

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I logged on because another member asked me to. Kevin has started the first month of three consecutive months of medicinal treatment to hopefully cure the infection in his lungs. Three months at $6000.00 per month. He is breathing better now that he is on the medication and hopes it will cure the infection. I may try calling and talking to him in a day or two. I know he appreciates all your thoughts and good wishes.
Happy Independence Day!!

jmf041

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dont know kevin but have seen a few of his cues and a few people bad mouthing him. I really hope karma comes in at some point and they get theirs. I hope all is well for him and the medication gets him all better.

-James

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
kevin Varney

Kevin is having a rough time right now..........................................
I wished I could give you more info then this. but best is to give kevin more time to recover and get on his feet.

A ( prayer couldnt hurt.. )

please no pms I dont know much more than this.....
MMike