Standard Table Conditions Discussion

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
you've said the magnetic balls were ready to be demonstrated at a public lecture, but now that we can set up the public lecture, you can't do it.
you've said you would describe the mathematics/physics behind your Maxwell cloth at a public lecture, but now you can't do it.

Just hot air? You aren't able to do anything you've said you can do??

Before publishing its best have marketing.
Videos of top pool pros practicing on the mag ball set is better to have.

The iron will only be hot for a few weeks. A planned product release is better than you fly by night operation.

Last edited:

gerryf

Before publishing its best have marketing.
Videos of top pool pros practicing on the mag ball set is better to have.

The iron will only be hot for a few weeks. A planned product release is better than you fly by night operation.
you've said the magnetic balls were ready to be demonstrated at a public lecture, but now that we can set up the public lecture, you can't do it.
you've said you would describe the mathematics/physics behind your Maxwell cloth at a public lecture, but now you can't do it.

justnum

Silver Member

You can do the demo and pretend you invented it. Just tell me how many people show up. I can be there virtually in case someone asks questions. Usually no one asks questions at product demonstrations.

I am busy solving how to vary the magnetic strength. Once completed my magic and trick show will be ready for primetime.

gerryf

You can do the demo and pretend you invented it. Just tell me how many people show up. I can be there virtually in case someone asks questions. Usually no one asks questions at product demonstrations.

I am busy solving how to vary the magnetic strength. Once completed my magic and trick show will be ready for primetime.
You've said the magnetic balls were ready to be demonstrated at a public lecture, but now that we can set up the public lecture, you can't do it.
You've said you would describe the mathematics/physics behind your Maxwell cloth at a public lecture, but now you can't do it.

Just hot air. You aren't able to do anything you've said you can do.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You've said the magnetic balls were ready to be demonstrated at a public lecture, but now that we can set up the public lecture, you can't do it.
You've said you would describe the mathematics/physics behind your Maxwell cloth at a public lecture, but now you can't do it.

SuhPRIZE!

Or not.

justnum

Silver Member

I already posted the video months ago.
Its scary when no one else picks up on the creative application of the idea😆.

I posted a cue that lights up and no one blinks an eye. As soon as I call it a stroke trainer with a laser sight people go crazy.

I posted a video of magnetic balls, everyone is clueless. Then I talk about a tight rack and its controversial.

To advance the discussion on standard equipment how about adding a bumper on the farside of pockets, this way if someone hits too hard the pocket rejects it.

If only people understood mathematics
better they would naturally arrive at ideas
that have been hinted at by the ancient thinkers.

gerryf

I already posted the video months ago.
Its scary when no one else picks up on the creative application of the idea😆.

I posted a cue that lights up and no one blinks an eye. As soon as I call it a stroke trainer with a laser sight people go crazy.

I posted a video of magnetic balls, everyone is clueless. Then I talk about a tight rack and its controversial.

To advance the discussion on standard equipment how about adding a bumper on the farside of pockets, this way if someone hits too hard the pocket rejects it.

If only people understood mathematics
better they would naturally arrive at ideas
that have been hinted at by the ancient thinkers.

You've said the magnetic balls were ready to be demonstrated at a public lecture, but now that we can set up the public lecture, you can't do it. Now you say the video was posted months ago. It should be real easy to post it again. Where is it?

Just hot air. You aren't able to do anything you've said you can do

justnum

Silver Member
What temperature should official pool tournaments be held in?

Should it be in Fahrenheit or Celsius?

66 F is cold enough, but when fans pack an area, it changes ambient temps. Any thermodynamic scientists on the forum with ideas for this?

When plays rub balls against the cushion it cleans and heats the ball, should this be allowed?

gerryf

What temperature should official pool tournaments be held in?

Should it be in Fahrenheit or Celsius?

66 F is cold enough, but when fans pack an area, it changes ambient temps. Any thermodynamic scientists on the forum with ideas for this?

When plays rub balls against the cushion it cleans and heats the ball, should this be allowed?
You've said your magnetic balls were ready to be demonstrated at a public lecture, but now that we can set up the public lecture, you can't do it.

Now you say you have a video demonstrating your magnetic balls and posted it a while ago. It should be real easy to post it again. Where is it?

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Gosh, are you guys still at this? Why?

Bob <-- says the guy who participates in aiming threads

justnum

Silver Member
This configuration of magnetized balls allows for interchangeability.
The previous magnetized ball diagram is limited to pattern racking.

141mags.png

justnum

Silver Member
You've said your magnetic balls were ready to be demonstrated at a public lecture, but now that we can set up the public lecture, you can't do it.

Now you say you have a video demonstrating your magnetic balls and posted it a while ago. It should be real easy to post it again. Where is it?
Gerryf the demonstration is easy, keeping the audience hooked is important. The presentation can't be so simple any engineer can duplicate it.
The ideal presentation ends with someone saying "I tried but couldnt get it to work, did you think about ..." That is when I can charge more money.

With the new diagram in post 232 a basic physics student might say won't balls be repelled. Thats when a professors knows they are hooked. If anyone asks about the center of mass being different, then I charge even more money.

gerryf

Gerryf the demonstration is easy, keeping the audience hooked is important. The presentation can't be so simple any engineer can duplicate it.
The ideal presentation ends with someone saying "I tried but couldnt get it to work, did you think about ..." That is when I can charge more money.

With the new diagram in post 232 a basic physics student might say won't balls be repelled. Thats when a professors knows they are hooked. If anyone asks about the center of mass being different, then I charge even more money.

Show your demonstration video of you playing a game of eight ball. It would resolve things don' t you think?

justnum

Silver Member

Show your demonstration video of you playing a game of eight ball. It would resolve things don' t you think?

Due to the highly classified nature of my work, I can show you the video if you submit proper security clearance identification. Do you have security clearance credentials?

Here is what I can share to a public audience. A polarized object will act as a magnet. Imagine that happening with a group of balls. See diagram below.

I can't do things because of the secretive nature of my research. Its like being an amazing scientist for a top research company. You can only talk about ideas but never claim what has or has not been developed.

1666490074492.png

gerryf

Due to the highly classified nature of my work, I can show you the video if you submit proper security clearance identification. Do you have security clearance credentials?

Here is what I can share to a public audience. A polarized object will act as a magnet. Imagine that happening with a group of balls. See diagram below.

I can't do things because of the secretive nature of my research. Its like being an amazing scientist for a top research company. You can only talk about ideas but never claim what has or has not been developed.

View attachment 667174
Ha! Ha! And you said earlier today you had posted a video months ago. Post that one again so others can see it.

I think you're actually 12 years old and think you can claim top secret work as an excuse to prevent people from finding out that you don't know what you're talking about. It's clear to most people that you don't have the expertise you claim. 12 years old.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Ha! Ha! And you said earlier today you had posted a video months ago. Post that one again so others can see it.

I think you're actually 12 years old and think you can claim top secret work as an excuse to prevent people from finding out that you don't know what you're talking about. It's clear to most people that you don't have the expertise you claim. 12 years old.
Num(b) is the least of his issues.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

justnum

Silver Member

There is public discussion and then non disclosure agreements.

If you have engineering or a scientific background I can make suggestions to help guide you. I just can't disclose special knowledge due to legal obligations.

You have been a strong follower in the forum. I hope you continue with your development.
Keep me posted if you make it past the physics 101 reading, next up on the list material engineering, then production techniques.