Standard Table Conditions Discussion

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
If Conservation of energy and newtons laws are analogous to conservation of ____ and Maxwells equations.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
the angle of the dangle is inversely proportional to the heat of the meat provided that the maxis of the axis and the gravity of the cavity remain constant

justnum

Silver Member
the angle of the dangle is inversely proportional to the heat of the meat provided that the maxis of the axis and the gravity of the cavity remain constant

How would you "conserve" infinite amounts of energy?

An infinitely long shot would describe what type of physical phenomena on a pool table?

justnum

Silver Member
This thread is served by having tables that have easy to replace cloth. Why should tables be designed for one cloth for its lifetime?

I am trying to promote the concept of pool table owners having multiple cloths on a table.

Monday play slow cloth. Take 15 minutes for cloth change and play fast cloth. The limiting factor for product sales is the lack of accessibility to change cloth.

Or instead or of bringing fresh balls to a pool room players bring their own cloth.

Am I the only that attended business class? Imagine selling customers on cloth, that is immediate repeat business. I can fine tune the cloth to counter humidity or other factors in the lab.

Cloth would be a collectors item.

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
This thread is served by having tables that have easy to replace cloth. Why should tables be designed for one cloth for its lifetime?

I am trying to promote the concept of pool table owners having multiple cloths on a table.

Monday play slow cloth. Take 15 minutes for cloth change and play fast cloth. The limiting factor for product sales is the lack of accessibility to change cloth.

Or instead or of bringing fresh balls to a pool room players bring their own cloth.

Am I the only that attended business class? Imagine selling customers on cloth, that is immediate repeat business. I can fine tune the cloth to counter humidity or other factors in the lab.

Cloth would be a collectors item.
8d6.jpg

gerryf

Justnum,

Since this thread started you've made a number of claims.
  • You claim your Maxwell cloth uses electric and magnetic fields to change the speed of the cloth, and also lock the balls down.
  • You claim your Maxwell balls can be magnetically locked.
  • You claim your cloth is programmable and has a 'memory'
  • You said you have cheap versions and pro versions of your cloth.
  • You've said your Maxwell cloth is selling out fast, and the pop up shop is closing soon.
  • You asked if I'd buy your Maxwell Cloth, but won't provide a price, or even a range of prices.
  • You claim to have a number of interested buyers waiting.
  • You can't discuss the cloth due to my lack of security clearance.
  • You can't provide any specifications because you might lose your security clearance.
  • You offered to set up a stream into your lab, but now think the idea will get stolen.
Rather than talk physics, you suggest I study the "ancient texts' and "read between the lines", and maybe I could find a linguist to help. You suggested Linear Algebra at the Graduate level could help me understand Maxwell's equations.

It's apparent from your use of technical terms that you don't have a formal education in physics, math, or science generally. It's also apparent that you don't have any depth of understanding for electric and magnetic fields, or Maxwell's equations.

You've mentioned taking a business class, but haven't produced any of the basics to develop and market an idea.

Would you agree that pretty well summarizes it?

Last edited:

justnum

Silver Member
Justnum,

• You claim your Maxwell cloth uses electric and magnetic fields to change the speed of the cloth, and also lock the balls down.
  • You've said your Maxwell cloth is selling out fast, and the pop up shop is closing soon.
  • You asked if I'd buy your Maxwell Cloth, but won't provide a price, or even a range of prices.
  • You can't provide any specifications because you might lose your security clearance.
  • You offered to set up a stream into your lab, but now think the idea will get stolen.
Rather than talk physics, you suggest I study the "ancient texts' and "read between the lines", and maybe I could find a linguist to help. You suggested Linear Algebra at the Graduate level could help me understand Maxwell's equations.

It's apparent from your use of technical terms that you don't have a formal education in physics, math, or science generally. It's also apparent that you don't have any depth of understanding for electric and magnetic fields, or Maxwell's equations.

You've mentioned taking a business class, but haven't produced any of the basics to develop and market an idea.

A quick summary is I have proof of concept and research direction with physical demonstrable proof, that is worth research funding and its not cheap.

The Fugaku supercomputer is priced at $1 billion. The Aurora SC is $500million. Plus labor and additional fees. Legal work must also be paid for by source funding.

Last edited:

MajorMiscue

Democat
Gold Member
Justnum,

Funny, my meter seems to be pegged...
giphy.gif

giphy.gif