Still now Pro Tourny at the BCA in May?

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought that they were planning on having some kind of pro tourny. I haven't seen any annoucements yet - should I get reservations just in case?
 
I hope the BCA doesn't give up on pro events because of the low turnout for their olympics. I would rather watch the pros than the best amateurs.
 
grandpapkusky said:
I hope the BCA doesn't give up on pro events because of the low turnout for their olympics. I would rather watch the pros than the best amateurs.

There is no relationship between the BCA and the Qlympics. The Qlympics was put on by the BCAPL (pool leagues).

There is a scheduled BCA tourney but not in May, read here www.billiardscoop.com .
 
selftaut said:
There is no relationship between the BCA and the Qlympics. The Qlympics was put on by the BCAPL (pool leagues).

There is a scheduled BCA tourney but not in May, read here www.billiardscoop.com .

This isn't in Las Vegas in May - not what I/we want.
 
Come on Mark G, let the cat out of the bag & let us know if/what you are planning.
 
Back
Top