Stolen Cues

Bomb Squad

Registered
Schon, Fury, and MacBook Pro stolen

Last Wednesday, after work, I put my cues and my backpack (with MacBook) in my car and stopped next door at the gas station. When I came back out, I got into my car and thought to myself "this car is way too clean."
This happened around 3:30am, 6-13-12 in Munster, Indiana, directly next to Jukebox Billiards, off of I90/94.
The cues are a Schon CX-01 customized a bit and a Fury HL-5 Radial.
The Schon was left in my car overnight in my driveway a few weeks earlier (idiot mistake) and the clear coat cracked in a spiderweb fashion. Hopefully that'll make it a little bit more distinguishable. The Fury was only about a week old, damn near perfect condition.

Would appreciate ANYTHING.

-Steve

EDIT: This has some photos of the Schon, before the heat got to it.

Last edited:

xirtonhcet

kevintheseven
Stolen Tascarella & Justis Case

Hello Everyone

This cue was stolen from City Pool Hall in Chicago a couple weeks ago. There was the Tascarella in the pics, a Predator BK2 no wrap, and a Justis case. The Tasc had 2 shafts, one unplayed and one was my player with a Kamui black tip.

I don't have any pics of the case, but it was similar in color to the case pic attached. It was the old PVC style Justis 2+4, 2 pockets, and unique in that it was completely without *any* tooling or stitching.

I'm offering a $2000 cash reward no questions asked for info leading to the return of the cues and case. They were my babies and I'd love to get them back.

Thank you,

Kevin K
xirtonhcet@yahoo.com

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

model4_01.jpg

mel_smOg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sorry to hear that, super bad that this stuff still happens

Hello Everyone

This cue was stolen from City Pool Hall in Chicago a couple weeks ago. There was the Tascarella in the pics, a Predator BK2 no wrap, and a Justis case. The Tasc had 2 shafts, one unplayed and one was my player with a Kamui black tip.

I don't have any pics of the case, but it was similar in color to the case pic attached. It was the old PVC style Justis 2+4, 2 pockets, and unique in that it was completely without *any* tooling or stitching.

I'm offering a $2000 cash reward no questions asked for info leading to the return of the cues and case. They were my babies and I'd love to get them back.

Thank you,

Kevin K
xirtonhcet@yahoo.com

View attachment 233301

View attachment 233302

View attachment 233303

View attachment 233304

View attachment 233305

Localvigilante1

Recent sighting of a case and cues

I recently seen a case a two cues that were stolen. I devote my time to helping local people get their property back but when I saw the thread about a hustlin case and meucci cue that had been stolen from a city hundreds of miles from my town I knew it was a sign that I could help more than just my community. I don't play comp pool but enjoy the hustle aspect of it as well as darts. While in the middle of a game of 501 at a local bar I was distracted when I seen two young boys and a loud older lady pass by with the exact bag and at least the meucci cue that 2002stallion described. I'm 100% positive because i almost broke my neck checking it out. This was this past Friday night. A young waitress told me she knew the young man and where I could find him. Please let the owner know to reach me soon so I can retrieve them before they get gone from here. And if they can travel from coastal SC to the mountains of NC that fast then who knows where they will end up.

cor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cue gone missing at Steinway Billiards in Queens NYC. It's a fancy sneaky pete conversion, micarta looking collar, old looking. Faintly signed by cuemaker (honestly tried to do it after he made it with a pen.. on the run). First name "Harry" , don't remember his last name.

I would love to get this cue back, as it was his first cue, and he was/is (havent seen him in years).

Anybody seen it, seen anyone tried to sell it?

jacobyguy

Matt
Silver Member
Colorado state junior 9-ball champion prize cue

Yesterday 9/6/12, someone broke into Melissa Little's office and along with many other important items, the Jacoby cue that was to be given as the grand prize for the Colorado State Junior 9-ball Champion was stolen! It is a gray stained tiger stripe, no wrap cue with cocobolo points and turquoise inlays. It has a special engraving on the butt sleeve and butt cap stating "2012 Colorado State Junior Champ in Memory of Felipe Flores Sr. & Family" If you see this cue floating around, you know what to do!

Last edited:

MikesCues048

Cues 4 Christ
Silver Member
That is just wrong! :frown:
Why on earth would somebody do this?
I pray that all of the people that have had anything stolen are compensated above & beyond their loss. Amen! :D

God bless,
Michael

jrosen007

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
stolen cues database?

A good friend of mine had his beautiful 4 point tulipwood Scruggs stolen. I was always willing to buy it if he ever decided to sell. If this forum ever offers it, a database searchable by maker would be a huge help.

I also never leave a cue out of sight, and if I have to step away for a few minutes I have a friend watch it.

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
all of my cues are engraved near the joint- shaft and butt- here's a tip that kept my dad's case from getting stolen- get one of those child locator watches- it's like lojack for kids- put the watch in your case- me and my dad actually have ours stitched into the lid- the reciever is good for about a 1 mile radius and gives direction- if you notice your cues gone, it can lead you right to them- we got a guy arrested for taking my dad's case/cues- the guy put them in his trunk and came back in for league night- due to the value, he now has felony theft on his record...

This is one of the best post I've ever read.....AWESOME IDEA.:thumbup:

pmall

Registered
Predator Gordian Knot - numbered 29 0f 88 stolen

The G Cue Billiard Store in Tempe AZ had a Predator Gordian Knot with white handle stolen by a customer. The cue was numbered 29 of 88.

jaketyson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Manning cues stolen today

I had these cues stolen from my house in an its George case
881168D8-A744-453A-9F31-4A913D0D851B-1613-0000024924ECAFA8.jpg

9351F83F-827F-483E-9E73-AC5978A7A063-1613-000002491E274634.jpg

3609A052-1540-4F71-8422-F8288204556C-5212-000003C4F76DE83E.jpg
cue on right of these

spareparts

Registered
Stolen in Olathe!

My friend had his 5 cues and case stolen in Olathe! They main cues he is concerned with getting back are his Player, a Schon Ltd, like the picture with the "Ltd" next to Schon... and a Jacoby Jump Break with a Bruce Johnson cues Logo on the butt, which is the second from the right in the second photograph. We have requested the owners of the room to review their video surveillance. There are cameras pointed directly toward where the cues were sitting, although they refused to review the video for him. There was also a charcoal sledgehammer break/jump cue and a purple heart/birdseye jump cue in the case as well. Please respond with any information. We anticipate that the cues would have been headed anywhere.:eek:

Attachments

• jon's cue.jpg
    jon's cue.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1,580
  • jon's cue break.jpg
    jon's cue break.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,698

pool4u

Hola Paco
Silver Member
Idea

So how about a database and website for these things...

I'll build it. I just bought the domain stolencues.com. I am very busy with pool4u.com right now, but I think this could be pretty simple. Give me AT LEAST a month though.

Give me some input on what you want it to accomplish.

Ability to add pictures, date of theft, cue maker, case maker, descriptions, distinguishing marks, person to contact if found.

Do you want to be able to register your cues there? The only issue is you would need to update that your cue is sold to someone else if you sell it.

There could be email alerts sent out when a theft event occurs.

Anyway, just some initial thoughts. Send others my way.

Thanks!

stljohnny

knowledge > execution. :(
Silver Member
Just sent you a facebook message, Peggy.

All of that info sounds like a wonderful starting point. It'd be good for group morale if an email went out whenever someone's cues were found/returned as well.

Poolhalljunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bump to the top

Just bumping this to see if there are any leads I really would like to have this cue back.

Jeff Hicks J/B break stolen From Billiards Plus Abilene TX Sept 2006 100 dollar reward for the return of the cue. marked "hicks stix 01" 3/8x10 pins at both joints....

JB2.jpg

JB3.jpg

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just another updates

Hi Guys,

Just another 8 months update on these stolen cues!!!

$1K Reward will be provide to the return of these stolen cues!!! No questions asked.

Regards,
Duc.

Hi Guys,

One of my client,Simon Lau, had his Jim Munach Brown Leather Butterfly Case and 4 high end cues stolen Yesterday (April 18, 2012) at Steinway Billiard in Astoria, NY. The case was stolen around 7-8pm yesterday. A police report has already been filed for the lost cue.

The case and cues below were stolen while he went into the washroom. Here's are the cues that he had in this large butterfly case so please keep an eye out for it. Reward will be provide for a same return of these cues.

Cue#1
High End Tascarella **Brand New***
* Ivory Joint 5/16-14 and Ivory Butt Cap
* Rosewood forearm and Butt Sleeve, 4 ebony points with veneers
* Ivory inlays everywhere.
* Butt is 14.6 oz and shaft are 4.2oz both are 13mm.

505175866_o.jpg

Cue#2
Kersenbrock/Franklin SW era:

Butt: 15.8 oz , 3/8-11 pin
Shaft # 1. 3.6 oz, 12.7mm , SW shaft with old Micarta ferrule
Shaft #2. 3.4 oz ,12.25 original, Old Micarta ferrule SW to her but need to evaluate
the cue to confirm.

Showed this cue to Lucky at SBE and he said the cue is a Kersenbrock based on his knowledge of Kersenbrock and he has a pretty nice collection.

Showed the cue to Laurie and she said it look like a SW to her but need to evaluate the cue to confirm. The cue has a different bumper than SW normal Style.
378005752_o.jpg

Butt Cap:
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/3/9/5/3/2/webimg/498726211_o.jpg
Pin hote:
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/3/9/5/3/2/webimg/498682367_o.jpg

Rest of the cue:
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/3/9/5/3/2/webimg/378005820_o.jpg
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/3/9/5/3/2/webimg/378005752_o.jpg
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/3/9/5/3/2/webimg/378005633_o.jpg

Cue#3
High End Capone Custom cue with exotic Burl **Brand New**:
Just picked this beautiful brand new unchalked Capone cue up and looking to see if there any interest for the cue here on AZ.
The cue butt is made of amboyna burl weighing in at 15.5oz and the original shafts both shaft are 3.6oz each at 13.0+mm.
Both the butt and one shaft is dead straight. One of the brand new shaft has a slight roll out but roll flat (Unchalked).
The cue has Capone signature radial pin with silver railroad track ring work in all positions.
The cue has 6 amboyna burl points (3 high and 3 lower) into jet black ebony forearm with diamond ivory inlays.
The butt also has 6 larger diamond ivory inlays.

435806829_o.jpg

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/3/9/5/3/2/webimg/435806798_o.jpg
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/3/9/5/3/2/webimg/435806814_o.jpg

Cue #4:
Cory Barnhart Exotic 4pts Hoppe: $1250.00
This Barnhart has an exotic burl forearm with ivory joint,ivory hoppe ring and Cory's classic ringwork. (awesome player)
Butt: 15.1oz
Shaft: 3.7oz, Full size 13mm.

505040687_o.jpg

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/3/9/5/3/2/webimg/505040678_o.jpg
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/3/9/5/3/2/webimg/505040695_o.jpg
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/3/9/5/3/2/webimg/505040670_o.jpg

thehammer37

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stolen cues in Amarillo

A buddy of mine, Flip Edwards had a Tiger (serial # 02-007) and a smoke grey Gulyassy break cue stolen from Slims last week, please be on the lookout and spread the word