Stricklnad VS Van Boening Live Now

Ty-Tanic

Ty-Tanic Makes U Panic
Silver Member
Strickland VS Van Boening Live Now

Its about to get underway. Who do you think will win? My money is on Van Boening.

Last edited:

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
SVB 11-10

Surprised he had such a tough time with Saez with a score of 11-10.

Definitely not going to be the easiest US Open for him, gonna have to really earn this one, not saying he didn't before but you know what I mean.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just bought the night pass, just for this match. Got home from work and wow, this is going to be a treat. Gotta love accu stats and this steam/presentation. Excellent

Ty-Tanic

Ty-Tanic Makes U Panic
Silver Member
I couldn't miss this match. A big thank you to Accu-stats for a great live stream. Great HD quality.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought they were taking with nine ball on the spot. Maybe the angle is funny but it looks like Shane didn't do that last rack

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Something I've never really heard anyone say, but I wouldn't mind 1 or 2 "tv timeouts" during ppv matches. With no commercials I could use a bathroom break or snack break once in a while.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Something I've never really heard anyone say, but I wouldn't mind 1 or 2 "tv timeouts" during ppv matches. With no commercials I could use a bathroom break or snack break once in a while.

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. I'm running from one area of the house to the other with the volume turned up to not miss anything.