Sugar Tree player

Pii

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Here's a nice Sugar Tree sneaky player.

I consider this my best hitting cue (so far)

Butt: 15.4 oz @ 29"
Shaft: 3.85 oz, 12.93 mm, 29"

Asking SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

IMG_3196.jpg

036.jpg

IMG_3703.jpg

047.jpg

IMG_3191.jpg

046.jpg

Thanks to DWBOD for the pictures.

Last edited:

somms69

escape artist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This is probably a foolish question as I am fairly certain that the answers are "yes and yes", but does Eric make his own blanks and are the points even? Thanks.

Todd <---- also wants to know if the the tip is original or has it been replaced?

ONTHEBREAK

Still Learning!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 99.3%
147   1   0
Answer

To the best of my knowledge Eric doesn't make his own blanks, and if it left his shop you can bet the points are near perfect. Also a bump for what has to be an unbelievable player.

Pii

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
ONTHEBREAK said:
To the best of my knowledge Eric doesn't make his own blanks, and if it left his shop you can bet the points are near perfect. Also a bump for what has to be an unbelievable player.

You'd have to check with Eric on the blank.
But the points are dead even and razor sharp.

This cue hits strong!
Someone buy this baby I want to go to DCC this year.:thumbup:

Bill

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
374   0   0
This sp is the best cue I ever hit with. I do not have the cash or anything of comparable value to offer for a trade. I had this cue and went toward a trade with Doug.
I wish I had the money. This ST sp it is by far on my top 3 best cues I have shot with. This Sugartree is a money maker. The cue still seems to be in pristine condition. If I would get this cue I would need to have Eric make a 2nd shaft. When I traded this cue I was on a flipping mode. I will never flip or trade cues like this one. I will regret for the rest of my pool life :)

Pii

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
BENFICA said:
This sp is the best cue I ever hit with. I do not have the cash or anything of comparable value to offer for a trade. I had this cue and went toward a trade with Doug.
I wish I had the money. This ST sp it is by far on my top 3 best cues I have shot with. This Sugartree is a money maker. The cue still seems to be in pristine condition. If I would get this cue I would need to have Eric make a 2nd shaft. When I traded this cue I was on a flipping mode. I will never flip or trade cues like this one. I will regret for the rest of my pool life :)

I'll probably regret it also. This is a super hitting cue!

Thanks
Bill

Last edited:

Guerra Cues

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
374   0   0
I was really surprised to still see this cue here. This just says how bad economy is. I remember when people would post ST sneakies like this and they were gone in 2 minutes.

runout1961

Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
BENFICA said:
I was really surprised to still see this cue here. This just says how bad economy is. I remember when people would post ST sneakies like this and they were gone in 2 minutes.
The economy is not the problem. People are using the "economy" as an excuse to get a deal on a cue. I personally think it's a load of crap. This sugartree is one hell of a player and it WILL bring the right price. The folks sitting back in the cut using the "economy" as an excuse are going to miss out on a great cue.

Good luck with the sale Pii.

John

Guerra Cues

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
374   0   0
runout1961 said:
The economy is not the problem. People are using the "economy" as an excuse to get a deal on a cue. I personally think it's a load of crap. This sugartree is one hell of a player and it WILL bring the right price. The folks sitting back in the cut using the "economy" as an excuse are going to miss out on a great cue.

Good luck with the sale Pii.

John

:lol: John, I have to agree with you... This cue was mine and it played lights out. Only reason I am not buying it is because I got laid off and the moneys need to go to mortgage only.

runout1961

Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
BENFICA said:
:lol: John, I have to agree with you... This cue was mine and it played lights out. Only reason I am not buying it is because I got laid off and the moneys need to go to mortgage only.
I believe it is a strong player. I was not trying to be rude. I'm just tired of hearing that excuse.

John

Pii

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
BENFICA said:

No problem You can actually live in this cue!
Sorry to hear about the lay off. They're a ***** for sure.

This cue and the SW would have sold in two days max last year.::( :

oh well
bump

poolrod

I like old school
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
199   0   0
Sweet looking cue, I really like the stitching in the rings. Good luck with the sale. poolrod.