SVB versus Shaw score updates...Anybody?

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
I predict Shane 100 Shaw 83 but if it's rack your own, I'll say Shane 100 Shaw 75.

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
42-31. Shaw looks dejected in his seat. He played safe on the 5, Shane kicks it in from 9 feet away with the ball 9 feet from the pocket. Then he two rail kicks the 6 in the side and runs the rack out. Jayson sets his cue down and just crosses his arms.

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
42-31. Shaw looks dejected in his seat. He played safe on the 5, Shane kicks it in from 9 feet away with the ball 9 feet from the pocket. Then he two rail kicks the 6 in the side and runs the rack out. Jayson sets his cue down and just crosses his arms.

Keep it going Shane!

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane banks the 3, banks the 4, and runs out to go up 46-31. I honestly don't think he's missed more than 2-3 balls since they came back from the dinner break. Almost perfect two hours of pool.

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shaw is one stroking balls. He looks done. SVB now 48-31

Shane has decimated the best in the world in this format. No way I would bet against him playing anyone in the world in the race to 100. He just gets too wide open.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shaw is one stroking balls. He looks done. SVB now 48-31

Shane has decimated the best in the world in this format. No way I would bet against him playing anyone in the world in the race to 100. He just gets too wide open.

I remember when this was announced, people were complaining about the original price of $40 for two days.

Well I would gladly pay that (and maybe a little more) to see Shane play this format against Ko Pin Yi or his brother, Ko Ping Chung.

Not saying Shane doesn't get there against him, but I just can't see him dominating either one of them like he has other players. It would be interesting to see what the lines would be for either match up.

Thanks Brandon.
No way Shaw comes back from this?
Just amazing.
Shane is going to be hard to beat at Turning Stone next week. Only a couple guys in that field could beat him and nobody is supposed to when he's at his best.

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember when this was announced, people were complaining about the original price of $40 for two days.

Well I would gladly pay that (and maybe a little more) to see Shane play this format against Ko Pin Yi or his brother, Ko Ping Chung.

Not saying Shane doesn't get there against him, but I just can't see him dominating either one of them like he has other players. It would be interesting to see what the lines would be for either match up.

As much as I like Shane, I agree with this 100%