SVB vs Chang Update Thread

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Chang breaks and makes 3 balls on the break, however, it is an uncontrolled break and balls are kicked everywhere. He does end up with a shot on the 1 and it is an open rack. I expect this to be a bnr if he gets on the 2 from the 1.

Chang flirts with disaster overrunning shape for the 4 in the side and locking onto the 7. He maintains a shot on the 4 jacked up over the 7 but still manages to cinch it. He makes the 7 but gets 50 yard line on the 8.

He makes it and gets out... 139-153.

Jaden

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Chang breaks and makes 3 balls and has a long shot on the 2. Chang tries to fire in the 2 but misses it badly. Shane may be able to cut it into the side, but there is no pocket for it in the corner. Shane tries the cut in the side and misses but gets a good roll and atleast partially obscures him behind the 7.

So did they double the bet and only extend 5 games? Wow!
No, five games before they were supposed to finish they extended it 49 games...

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
So did they double the bet and only extend 5 games? Wow!
The original race was to 120. At 115-115, instead of finishing the race to 120, they decided to call it a night, and instead come back the next day and do a race to 40 (so in effect, since it was tied at the time, they extended the race to 155). Now here we are that next day near the end of the race to 40/race to 155, whichever way you want to look at it. No idea if the money amount was raised or not, maybe someone else knows.

Gtoys318

Gotcha. My mistake. I thought The original was 150. I saw Last night and knew they stopped at 115 but didn’t know the rest. Thanks.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Chang misses the 2 but catches it on the way back and gets a slightly lucky roll. Shane can see the ball but the 9 is blocking the pocket. He may be able to carom the 9. Shane just called a three rail bank on the 2 but was playing the safety the whole way and locked him in between the 8 and 9.

Chang kicks at it 2 rails and hits it but leaves it open.

Shane makes the 2 and comes around table for the 3. If he gets to the 4, this rack should be over. He leaves himself thin on the 8 and cuts it in going back and forth, but comes up short on the 9 as well and has to go back and forth. He does and gets perfect on the ten. One rack to go.

154-139.

Jaden

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Well Chang is showing as having a .15 % chance now...

Shane breaks and pops and squats making 1 ball with the 1 sitting in the corner. Shane plays perfect shape on the 2 and if he gets on the 4 it should be all she wrote.

I remember reading someone's comment last night that the fat lady was getting ready to sing talking about for Chang's favor. This is the only tricky part of this rack. He had to play a 6,9 carom which he did. 3 balls and it's all over...

two balls and it's all over....

One ball, a little tester on the 10 ball and it's all over... HURRAY...congratulations SHANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder why people agree to play SVB in these marathon 10 ball matches- seems like everybody is a clear underdog.
Even Chang couldn’t hang in the long run.
Is Filler willing to play SVB in a long 10 ball set?

Shannon.spronk

Anybody read this?
Silver Member
I wonder why people agree to play SVB in these marathon 10 ball matches- seems like everybody is a clear underdog.
Even Chang couldn’t hang in the long run.
Is Filler willing to play SVB in a long 10 ball set?
I dont think Filler will play him long set 10 ball. I would think most likely would be Fedor.