Table Stain

SHORTY WRIGHT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How to remove stain from gold predator felt … It was cleaned with woolite and water …
62997669-8AB0-49D7-84DB-977949EEA61E.jpeg

VarmintKong

Cannonball comin’!
What the funk?!? Make the stupid jack-hole that made that mess come over and scrub the living snot out of that stain while you sit in a chair drinking your favorite beverage heckling him. Then when he realizes it will never come out, make him pay for new cloth.

My wife has a cousin like that. Sum’um’a’gun will drink my beer. Tell me he doesn’t like my beer while he’s cracking open a new beer; then he won’t even drink the whole thing. I have to clean up after him when he leaves, there’s always two sips left in anything he leaves behind. To top it all off he plants a royal two flusher in my bathroom and then goes on his merry way. I love him, but damn; sometimes I want to punch him in the nose.

Last edited:

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Our tables at the 211 Club were sprayed with Scotch Guard Fabric Protecter. Spills were easily wiped up without staining.
I’ve got to question that.

I would think Scotchgard on a pool table would really affect the way it played. No?

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seems to me that it would be slippery too, no?
It was awful.
And it was an 8 foot tables so less area to slow down the cue ball.
But it was in a private home and I was playing with a bunch of bangers and they thought I played great even though I struggled with the speed.LOL.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I came home from a vacation and had a nice dried up hair ball on my Simonis 760. There was nothing on my table cover that was left sitting on my couch though....doh!!!

Anyway, I got it out with warm water and woolite. I was pretty surprised it came out.