Tac strip update

n10spool

PHD in table mechanics
Silver Member
Glen as requested here are some pocket pics from my table today. You already saw the tac strips.

It is the only GC V with snooker rails and Billiard plugs

My personal opinion is that this is without question the best looking table made today for professional use!!!

A great table should also look great!!

You seam to be missing a few things in you r text and in your photo's

No snooker rails or bends no pocket plugs and missing screws for the corhere casting that goes under the corner casting.

n10spool

PHD in table mechanics
Silver Member
Before we just laughed at your picture's but if insist on people net picking them to death. Your at the right forum but I seam to remember you didnt like it before when people thought off your work and idea's. You thought everyone was calling you a hack and you were going to stop being a member on here.

Next you'll say blue cloth is heavier then green and 1 streaches more then the other. One burns faster then the other. Dont use a felt pen or majic marker to mark the slate it degrades the quality of the slate and we should use a crayon because wax seals and is not as toxic. Ceramic will replace slate. and postal tape 2" wide works perfect as a slate seam sealer that wont create a speed bump under Simmonis cloth unless its burgandy and its thinner. Slate from area 51 has the best playability but quite rare.

Craig

LCCS

Silver Member
critisize

ok you keep talking and keep the forum going with RKC
It is to bad that you just do not do what you say you were going to do. We would not have these issues. I see i am not the only one.
It is like a person that has been divorced 5 times. They always blame it on the x wife. LOL. Maybe they should look in the mirror.
Cut and dry enough!:confused:

n10spool

PHD in table mechanics
Silver Member
Hey ..hey keep the wives out of this or we will all loose our pool tables, or they will want them 2' off the walls and covered in eggplant or wine.

Craig

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
I need to finish my table and do something crazy like you guys....I feel left out of all these arguments lol....so much fun watching all the roosters fluff their feathers. Its probably a good thing in a way...if there was no one giving the other s**t then there wouldn't be any progression.

Cock-a-doodle-do
Grey Ghost

ososlow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yeap looks good, now just have to make up some custom corners for the ends and if that works out I can do an entire table.

Just think, go in and do a GC with no staples or glue! rails either!

How do you attach the tacstrips to the rails or slate/liner?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
yeap looks good, now just have to make up some custom corners for the ends and if that works out I can do an entire table.

I will have to say, John...you're an odd character:D

LCCS

Silver Member
tables

How about a Valley bar box?