Tattoos?

kobyp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone else have anything pool related in their tattoos?

Here's my first one that I got this past week, the cards represent my daughters birthday.

finished2.JPG

What do you guys think?

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
kobyp said:

Here's my first one that I got this past week, the cards represent my daughters birthday.

finished2.JPG

What do you guys think?

lay the king down and go for gin, imo.

mullyman

Hung Like a Gnat!
Silver Member
I've got a Tasmanian devil holding an 8-ball over his head on my left shoulder blade.
MULLY

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love tattoos, but never got one related to pool,I got my first one in 1994 then my second in 2005, so in 2016 i will be due to get nother one, perhaps I'll get one related to pool. it takes me about 11 years to figure out what I want next-that's why 2016 is the nest year I'll get another one, I have never regreted getting mine, the 2nd one I got could be a little bigger but its still cool and i'm 99% happy.

I like the 14 ball thats cool, i'm tired of seeing 8 balls.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Never was DRUNK enough while serving my Country to get one. Thought about getting this one several times.

bulldog.jpg

kobyp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
it took me 3 years to finally be pleased with that design... I found the skull on some website, and drew the rest. And I've already got another one (got it the next day) that I drew as well.

Here it is:
2finished_small.jpg

If anyone knows the flag alphabet, tell me what the shield reads from top to bottom.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I got a the name Johnny on my upper arm in Fairbanks, Alaska in 1963. It was done by a big ass biker dude that was just traveling around the country. It was supose to be Johnny and Barbara but I was being such an ass telling him how to do it that he stopped after Johnny and told me to get the f*** out of his booth.

It all worked out though. When I got back to NY I found out my best friend was tapping Barbara (hey what are best friends for?) and I married a Ginny. Johnnyt

Pii

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
kobyp said:

finished2.JPG

What do you guys think?

Why the 14 ball?

worldison2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
kobyp said:
If anyone knows the flag alphabet, tell me what the shield reads from top to bottom.
Gabby, huh? Very imaginative. And good artwork, too. How do the cards represent her birthday?
Was she born at 6:04 am on 5/10/2004?
Inquiring minds need to know.

Last edited:

kobyp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pii said:
Why the 14 ball?

14 ball because I wanted green, which represents the color of money and the color of greed.

and the cards, you add the pairs up and the aces are the dividers. 10-15-2004.

And Gabby on the other one is right.

junksecret

Certified Fish
Silver Member
Here's mine, it's NPR though. I had the yin/yang for a long time and since I love the sun and the ocean I added to it very recently.

DSC_0384ab.jpg

I have thought about a pool ball on the other arm but can't decide which ball....I don't play 8-ball so not the 8. I thought about the 9, but then 10-ball came along. I'm afraid if I get a 10 ball, the players will start playin' 11-ball!!

I'll keep an eye on this thread and maybe someone will INSPIRE me......:eek:

our_auctionguy

The Wall.....
Silver Member
Fast Lenny said:
Here is mine although not pool related but has special meaning. :D
cat.jpg

WOW! That is creative. LMAO! A little disgusting too... can imagine what you would have done if you had an outee instead of an innee?? LOL!!!