Taylor (TK) Anderson Passed Away

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Tragic, sad news.
I heard this morning that Taylor (TK) Anderson, a great young rising star pool player from Kansas City area
was killed at 630 pm New Year’s Eve in a one car accident, in which he was ejected from the vehicle.
No more details.

Terrible, shocking news.
Thoughts and prayers for his family and loved ones during this most difficult time.

Will Prout

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tragic, sad news.
I heard this morning that Taylor (TK) Andersen, a great young rising star pool player from Kansas City area
was killed at 630 pm New Year’s Eve in a one car accident, in which he was ejected from the vehicle.
No more details.

Terrible, shocking news.

Will Prout
Tragic deal. Saw him play a couple times at Olathe. Good player and nice kid. Guess he'd started a job and kinda backed off the pool somewhat. Sad. RIP

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tragic, sad news.
I heard this morning that Taylor (TK) Anderson, a great young rising star pool player from Kansas City area
No more details.

Terrible, shocking news.
Thoughts and prayers for his family and loved ones during this most difficult time.

Will Prout

That is really sad.

I played TK at Olathe back in June on the really stupid tight table in the corner. He just ripped everything in. Lot's of talent and seemed like a nice guy -- RIP.

Lou Figueroa

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
very sad news for a young life to pass too soon
rest in peace and condolences to loved ones

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very sad news. It can’t help but remind me of the tragic passing of Tyler Straun. Condolences and prayers to his family and friends.

qfans

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tk

Immensely talented young man of 26, didn’t have to lose to most anyone and def better than most.

Attachments

• 7BC9AB8C-4E73-47D2-8091-6C1BB10FD10B.jpeg
    7BC9AB8C-4E73-47D2-8091-6C1BB10FD10B.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 709

UGOTDA7

Ban pending.....
Silver Member
This really sucks. He was a good guy who brought a fun and lively energy to things. RIP.